Status
Not open for further replies.
๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ฎ๐”ฒ๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ซ ๐”ช๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”จ๐”ฐ ๐”ฆ๐”ช๐”ญ๐”ฉ๐”ถ ๐”ฑ๐”ฌ ๐”ช๐”ข ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ฑ ๐”ˆ๐”ซ๐”ข๐”ฉ ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ฉ๐”ถ ๐”Ÿ๐”ฒ๐”ฏ๐”ซ๐”ข๐”ก ๐”ฐ๐”ญ๐”ข๐” ๐”ฆ๐”ฃ๐”ฆ๐”  ๐”จ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ก๐”ฐ ๐”ฌ๐”ฃ ๐”ž๐”Ÿ๐”ฆ๐”ฉ๐”ฆ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ข๐”ฐ ("๐”ญ๐”ฏ๐”ฌ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐” ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ณ๐”ข", "๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ค๐”ž๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ณ๐”ข", "๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”จ๐”ฆ"?)
He just targetted a player and burnt their abilities. Not that deep.

Welcome how was work today
Rough. The person who was supposed to close called off so I had to do all the morning work and then had to do the closing stuff too. And the worst part of closing early is that there's still a lot of customers who need my help coming in so I have to balance helping them with cleaning and restocking and whatbor

Rough. The person who was supposed to close called off so I had to do all the morning work and then had to do the closing stuff too. And the worst part of closing early is that there's still a lot of customers who need my help coming in so I have to balance helping them with cleaning and restocking and whatbor
*whatnot

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
Oof that sounds terrible, sucks he/she didn't give more notice so the bosses can get actual replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.