Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Someone catch me up with cliffnotes, I'm not reading from page 7 to 51. No patience for that.
Monkey Business

Enel, Shanks, Zoro, Buggy, Blackbeard and Yamato all made moves

Back n forth discussion

That about sums it up

I don't necessarly dislike this list senpai, do you have something more specific on each of them ? or it's 100% guts ?

Ultra- no aggressiveness i think
lemon.de- their response to voting player 34 seemed odd
Mr. Reloaded- scumloaded is back with a vengeance. Get him now before he dooms us all
CoC. Color of Clowns- Polar had a case on him
Luka- doesn't have the towny tell i like from him yet
Sir Dante- mia
Alwaysmind- nothing stands out, kind of a background fly at the moment I think
Tyrant Muugen- appealing to Flower was odd
TheAncientCenturian- gut

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Btw I finished watching Kaichou wa Maid-sama and it was pretty good. Those early 2010's romcoms until mid decade give or take are definitely better than what we're having now
Would you believe I haven't actually watched that beyond the first couple of episodes. In fact I haven't watched any of the Maid-centric anime shows. Always meant to get around to it. Been going through Mushoku Tensei S2, pretty decent so far but hasn't quite had that sense of adventure from S1.

What's with this ape fiesta?

Why not maids qhich are 10000x more pleasant to the eyes than primates?
Apes are real, and blur the line between Man and beast, as though we can not speak with them, we can look into their eyes and instantly understand each other. Their visage reminds us that ultimately we came from the forests and jungles just like they do.

You are obsessed with little girls drawn by Japanese men. Abscond.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Apes are real, and blur the line between Man and beast, as though we can not speak with them, we can look into their eyes and instantly understand each other. Their visage reminds us that ultimately we came from the forests and jungles just like they do.

Maids are real too you know.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Would you believe I haven't actually watched that beyond the first couple of episodes. In fact I haven't watched any of the Maid-centric anime shows. Always meant to get around to it. Been going through Mushoku Tensei S2, pretty decent so far but hasn't quite had that sense of adventure from S1.
I was a bit skeptical at first because I imagined it would be smth else entirely. Surprisingly I even liked the male lead a lot. First time I think lol

MT S2 Part I is pretty slow, but part II is where it's paying off. Making Rudeu's.... problem a plot point/device is pretty funny in a way.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰

Fictiality vs Bestiality. A new rivalry begins then.