Oh I get it now, the Beast Pirates janitored their next 3 actions I wonder if they would show up as ??? then I just assumed they wouldnt show up at all but if they do show up as ??? then the Beast Pirates killed Flower lol. Which Ultra was a part of.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Lol true I did some crazy shit back in the good old Ariess game days.
I actually before this game had started, and before I had relocated for my new job, read back on the cross epoch game.
It was the one that happened as an emergency backup after the legendary "Father" incident took place

Literally you culting me into your team instantly turned an impossible win into a reality shattering gamebreak which made it possible to just mass cult and revive every player into the team, making everyone win under our name

I actually before this game had started, and before I had relocated for my new job, read back on the cross epoch game.
It was the one that happened as an emergency backup after the legendary "Father" incident took place

Literally you culting me into your team instantly turned an impossible win into a reality shattering gamebreak which made it possible to just mass cult and revive every player into the team, making everyone win under our name
Dude that Brook combo was so fucking broken lmao.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I don't even know what's going on
Me and you both, Orwy-boy

I haven't a clue, and I'm not even gonna pretend like I am going to start comprehending it either - so I'll resign on that front and just see what's here and now
because of your read on him

i missed him entirely
Hello Watson, my dear frenemy

Do you have any reads to share with me?

Fuji hasn't really given me much to work with