Status
Not open for further replies.
this is just sad bro.
Zoro and Nesujuro couldn't even blow fodders away
The CoC clash is YC level tier
Post automatically merged:

First Kidd reference since his defeat is a bunch of fraud impersonators locked up in jail.

First Law reference since his defeat is Lore Piece while recovering with his right hand mate.

They are not the same. Law >>> Kidd
Retarded logic here

Ngl its been pretty annoying the treatment Oda has given Sanji the last few chapters.
Its always tease moments with nothing actually significant, and now the Gorosei he was fighting with is fighting with Zoro who by the sounds of things in one panel has a cooler moment than Sanji has had this entire arc.

im not sure why Oda has this insistent rule that Sanji cant look super cool and strong against the strongest opponents.
How is it 1000 chapters and we still are yet to see a haki clash from him.

getting tiring.
This will be a cool Zoro moment though no doubt.

Lol
Can’t believe we waited this long for the information to get cut and people are arguing zoro vs sanji my god

you people don’t care if the story is shit as long as your favourite does something

and to top this off Vegapunk revealing something here about D wouldn’t spoil anything cause like he said he doesn’t know much just a tidbit

I just want to go on break till the crew reaches laughtale

arc started well but it’s become ahit like wano

After what some Zoro's fans said in the past, when Luffy defeats Lucci yet wasn't showed, the same can say about Zoro, look at this.
Zoro didn't defeat S-Hawk.
Zoro didn't defeat Lucci, him stills up.
Zoro didn't defeated Kaku.
Zoro now is clashing with Nasujuro
:willight:They will say Zoro got hype

All he did this arc was clash and not win
He didn't even dominate Kaku and S-HAWK , couldn't beat Nerfed Lucci
And is about to lose to Nesujuro

Lol
Can’t believe we waited this long for the information to get cut and people are arguing zoro vs sanji my god

you people don’t care if the story is shit as long as your favourite does something

and to top this off Vegapunk revealing something here about D wouldn’t spoil anything cause like he said he doesn’t know much just a tidbit

I just want to go on break till the crew reaches laughtale

arc started well but it’s become ahit like wano
No one is arguing Zoro vs Sanji lmao
We are arguing how badly Zoro stomps Luffy

Where is this clown coming from? 🤣

After what some Zoro's fans said in the past, when Luffy defeats Lucci yet wasn't showed, the same can say about Zoro, look at this.
Zoro didn't defeat S-Hawk.
Zoro didn't defeat Lucci, him stills up.
Zoro didn't defeated Kaku.
Zoro now is clashing with Nasujuro
Saying Zoro didn't defeat Lucci is like Saying Whitebeard wasn't defeated in Marine Ford cuz he's standing you absolute moron.

Lucci will die soon.
Same Lucci who was barely tickled from 1000 Nika full power attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.