Will Yamato Chan join the Straw Hats

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oden served under Roger still. Are you saying Law is serving under Luffy? Nope
Also Oden isn't a D.

Smoker isn't Garp, that's Coby or so.

Oda gave Luffy 2 Ds as rivals just like Roger had.
Also it took D

Orochi df doesn't work like Marco or Kaido.

In real mythology , phoenix doesn't heal others unlike in OP
Eastern dragon depsnr shoot boro breath like Kaido.

Orochi is dead.. Him being alive after cut like this by Kaido is the highest bad writing.
Blood, head on floor, eyes blank, he doesn't even stand up or regenerate the whole chapter till the end, and Kaido BM who have CoO don't feel that he's alive.

Kaido killing Oden with a Gun and Orochi with a sword is a great symbolism that he doesn't care about Kozuki and Kurozumi clans.
Both are just people he wanted to use for his goals.
Oden was a temp... He could leave anytime he wanted to. He wasn't a regular crewmate. Roger was BEGGING him to join.

Remember, Oden/Toki were waiting for Luffy, just like Law was waiting for Luffy on PH, with Kinemon/Momonosuke. And Law was WAITING FOR LUFFY SPECIFICALLY TO TAKE DOWN KAIDO.

Ok i think i got it what we are witnessing is Sanji's future sight everything is happening through Sanji's CoO perspective. Next chapter flash to Sanji he will save Orochi so Zoro can finally have his all out fight with an opponent stronger than him.
Sanji future sight?he cant even save nami and carrot getting captured,oda so nice imagine if sanji with nami carrot.bm will no diff him

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
I swear I've never seen a fandom. Like this pne

Oda really did King so bad that his fans seek to hype every little thing : kicking the ship, giving Kaido a sword, King using Kaido's name, King face.
Like come on. We have seen pretty much nothing from him. We need more of King. I NEED more of him.:catsure::catsure:

King's sword > Kaido's club.
There is a reason Kaido doesn't use club to strike Orochi but instead borrowing King's sword.

Just as I told you, all out King with his hybrid and sword > Dragon Kaido with his Borobreath that won't damage King badly because it's fire elemental.

Meanwhile King with his stronger-than-Kaido's-club sword will slice and dice the dragon's giant body with his advanced CoA that ignores target's durability.

Hybrid Kaido > Base Kaido ~ King > dragon Kaido.

the reason would be the orochi df

J

Jo_Ndule

Oden was a temp... He could leave anytime he wanted to. He wasn't a regular crewmate. Roger was BEGGING him to join.

Remember, Oden/Toki were waiting for Luffy, just like Law was waiting for Luffy on PH, with Kinemon/Momonosuke. And Law was WAITING FOR LUFFY SPECIFICALLY TO TAKE DOWN KAIDO.

Yamato and Oden both wanna leave wano
Luffy and WB sets them free

BTW, the people who are using other mangas, movies or Google to say Orochi will survive are like the people who thought Orochi will be very strong cause his name is Orochi and they also used other mangas and movies as argument

He has cult here , criticize him people say "how dare you and blabs sales figure " .

Reiju is female version of sanji , it just shows you oda has not worked on how to design his female character . In fact Yamato's drawing was probably made on latest suggestion she did not even figure in most part of the wano storyline .
yeah when most of the criticism is like...."how dare he does against my head canon"....like I said there are just two sides of the coin here...

"Reiju is just female version of Sanji"...this is what I meant that there is no substance in your criticism. I asked have you not seen any siblings that look similar but with different gender??....what about other characters I have mentioned ?/ you still didn't address .....

i feel one piece get way too much credit unlike kingdom , berserk .
I bet there are people who feel about Kingdom and Berserk like how you feel about One Piece. They are not wrong and you are not wrong. Everyone can like whatever they like. But don't just pretend that you are objective when it comes to criticism. Almost no one is objective here.

Status
Not open for further replies.