Status
Not open for further replies.
Either Nasjuro is so weak or he is absolutely not taking Loro serious.

Nobody should equally clash with a mere yonko commander.

There is no way a Gorosei is equal to a yonko commander🤣🤦‍♂️
Woro is yonko level, that's why
Post automatically merged:

BB can tank all of those, Zoro cannot tank a quake punch.
He absolutely cannot tank any of those lol

Zoro to Nusjuro, first clash:

Roronoa Zoro: Huff… I can tell… Obviously you’re not something of this world.”

chatgpt translation of what Zoro says to Nusjuro.

Sanji to Nusjuro:

Interesting the difference between their first words after engaging offensively towards Nusjuro.

PS: Im just an unbiased provider wannabe like my fellow Zoro enjoyers commenting in this thread. I praise for honest info, i don't favor characters or agendas.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
So, wait just a fucking minute.

Jinbe directly reacted to the Haki of Saint Shanks and Mars in nearly the same manner:

If anything Mars’ Haki spooked him even more.

Jinbe also had a similar reaction to Saturn’s presence.

So it seems like Oda is really trying to tell us that Saint Shanks’ Haki is Gorosei Haki as I speculated a few weeks back.

But now Nasujuro and Zolo are using the same Haki as Garp and Kuzan????

But wait, I thought Yoncucks told me that Saint Shanks and the Gorosei were supposed to have better Haki than the Admirals???? Why is Pissjulo, arguably the most Haki-dependent Gorosei in a fight since he’s a swordsman, now showing Admiral level Haki lmfao? I thought Pissjulo should be a “SkY sPlItTeR” as retards like @SkySanji told me??? Now we’re only seeing Saint Shanks level Haki being relative to a fruitless Kuzan and a 1000 year old Garp???!!!

I swear, Yonko fans belong in a mental asylum. They gassed up Saint Shanks stunning Ryokugyu with CoC only to ignore the strongest Yonko getting nearly murdered by Warcury’s CoC:

And now watch, they’re going to ignore Pissjulo’s Haki being low Admiral level at maximum because it makes the Admirals look far stronger than Shanks
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

I mean literally Saint Shanks is a complete fodder with CoC, Admirals are apparently physical monsters with the most busted Devil Fruits in the verse and now, apparently, Gorosei level Haki
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Someone please lock these Yonko stanning twats in the insane asylum where they belong

@SakazOuki @Kurozumi Wiwi @The White Crane @Wuuuke @silverfire @scoobie3 @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Apollo @Admiral Mou Bu @ZenZu @Extravlad @kurwa @haxxor @EmperorKinyagi @Blackbeard @Owl Ki @TheKnightOfTheSea @God Buggy @Sentinel @Tyki_Mikk @Veku @Mr. Tuna Sandwich @GoldDiamond @Dragon777 @Weeman @Cadis Etrama Di Urek @Djordje @BaboonMihawk @Negan @The Buddha @Djordje @Germinator @DarkestKnightofSpoilers

Kizaruber Eats

Wake me up when One Piece (actually/ever) ends.
I’m pretty sure I read a tweet, basically saying that oda is genuinely trolling from here on out. He wants to make the most wackiest shit he possible can and go against the grain
He honestly is and it would make sense, I swear hes had a "Mid"life crisis recently and this is him lashing out, as the realisation of spending over half of his life working on a single series that was meant to be only 5 years long is really taking its toll on him now. He wanted to end it by next year at the latest so he could travel the world when hes 50, which is on new years day next year too....so whoops!

Im certain Shuiesha is still forcing him to do all this nonsense of baiting and dragging out the story with tons of offscreens, new plotlines/mysteries, stalling, distractions and w/e else. Oda said some very interesting things before the final saga started, which were:

1. The real story begins now, you can start reading One Piece from now instead, which implied the whole journey so far has been "filler" and given the story was meant to be only 5 years long, that would explain a LOT too!

2. He also said he doesnt enjoy drawing fights anymore and doesnt want them to be more than a chapter long. He just wants to draw whatever entertains him, whatever makes him happy even if his audience, his readers don't like it, its all about what he wants now. I can't blame him in some ways but it fucking sucks for us too ofc.

This really make me think Oda is fed up, burnt out and just wants to get this shit over and done with, I mean can he really still be passionate and thus energised towards a series hes been killing himself over for almost 30 years now? That he ended up in hospital due to overworking on it and having to take mandatory scheduled breaks for and having to oversee so many other major projects like the games, movies and now the live action series and novels too?

How much of his own life has he missed out on? His marriage? Seeing his daughters growing up and being a father to them? No wonder deadbeat fathers are such a common occurence and topic in One Piece too lmao. Although he wrote such an amazing storyline of Senor Pink and Kyros as fathers, even Kinemon (fuck Oden though lmao), Oda really makes adoptive fathers look so much better than biological fathers too, Zeff vs Judge for Sanji too for example especially ofc.

https://i.imgflip.com/8tmhgx.jpg

Last edited:
:ihaha::ihaha:
Black beard can tank Ashura , 300 worlds and Dragon damnation.?
Sure.
Yes, BB is one of the most durable characters in one piece nga tf? You need to actually read the text too you can't just look at the pictures :whitepress:
Either Nasjuro is so weak or he is absolutely not taking Loro serious.

Nobody should equally clash with a mere yonko commander.

There is no way a Gorosei is equal to a yonko commander🤣🤦‍♂️
If he doesn't overpower Zoro that just massively downscales him, and here I thought he's relative to Mihawk...

And how difficult is it to go back to a turf they own now?
Yeah they will sail back. And will sail back to Fishmen Island for Shirahoshi as well.

BTW Dear Sanji fans... Deal with it. Zoro is stronger. By how far is up to debate but still it is clear enough that he is it by a good margin. And Zoro has CoC. Something Sanji won't get... So come up with it and enjoy Sanji the way he is and don't let you being baited

Status
Not open for further replies.