Status
Not open for further replies.
It's seems like Zoro is ready to fight Nusjuro after clash next chapter, set up is there but Oda isn't doing that

Soon Luffy will arrive at same spot like Zoro & Sanji

When did I say anything about Nusjuro hearing is nerf. I am beginning to think Zoro haters can't read. I said Nusjuro was concentrating on cutting Bonney. He literally was mid swing he didn't even acknowledge Sanji existence. Sanji then took advantage. Soon has they both at each other's throat, Nusjuro bite diff him then giants saved him. Then Franky had to Save Bonney after Sanji literally said 2 seconds ago he was the only one to score points with a 12 year old girl. Learn how to read a children manga you 🤡
I didn’t say you did
It’s call a rhetorical question

Nusjuro didn’t let himself get stopped and attacked. Sanji had a decent feat against him and that’s okay

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Bruh fuck shanks but that WiFi diff lays your admirals out one by one and you fucking know it.

Twika is a joke and yet your boys still look worse. Literally look at zoro, luffy, sanji, the 5 elders and even lucci and kaku ffs... aramaki, kizaru and kuzan ain't shit comparatively in terms of on panel strength.

They are narratively carrying the story but compared to MF they look like 40 yo man babies who only just getting their FIRST haki blooms
Lmfao, Twika literally was almost murdered by a Haki flex from Warcury. You think he can clash equally with Nasujuro? Don’t make me laugh. Let alone clashing equally with retired drunken fruitless Aokiji and 1000 year old Garp. Legit they would kill Twika in one serious punch.

You have absolutely no argument so you’re flailing about like the rest of the desperate morons still lacking the self awareness to distance themselves from Admiral hate lol. Literally the Admirals, Saint Shanks, and the Gorosei absolutely shit on Twika in terms of Haki.

I didn’t say you did
It’s call a rhetorical question

Nusjuro didn’t let himself get stopped and attacked. Sanji had a decent feat against him and that’s okay
Never said he let himself. I said Sanji took advantage of Nusjuro swinging at a 12 year old girl then soon has he starts to concentrate on him he got Bodied n save by Giants then let Franky score points because he was busy on his back

Sanji’s insanely fucking strong
People will hate and prefer to ignore obvious truths
Dude, stussy's dog was literally humiliated by a swordsman who decided to bite him instead of hitting him with a blade. I do not know what could be more shameful, his blow from the bushes or the way he shouted that he was very afraid of Gandhi's sword.

Status
Not open for further replies.