Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro decided to show the candies what it means to block the nominal attack of gandhi +haki lightning. So that the bitches would see what it is to block, and what it is to jump away from the flat side of the sword from the side.:myman:

What if you use your strongest form to attack me and I take no damage at all?
If you mean Topman then thats a testament to his durability. You can say it embarassed Luffy if you want but like one he didnt use ACoC and two until we see another character present on the island able to damage Topman then its not really embarassing imo.

At least Zoro was able to distract them.
Nika couldn't even accomplish that since according to the spoulers both Saturn and Warcury are surrounding the robot... no damage, no distraction, let Sentomaru get hit in fro t of him, let VP due in front of him... this is embarrassing don't you think ?
luffy just played with 1 admiral + 1 gorosei, until the gorosei realized he couldn't handle it and called all the goroseis.

I know you are trying hard but the manga I read is not zoro piece

If you mean Topman then thats a testament to his durability. You can say it embarassed Luffy if you want but like one he didnt use ACoC and two until we see another character present on the island able to damage Topman then its not really embarassing imo.
All I am gonna say is Luffy fans are so pathetic, it makes it hard for me to give Luffy any credit.

Status
Not open for further replies.