Status
Not open for further replies.
before u say “that’s just how g5 is” yes but against kaido and when he was 2v1 saturn n kizaru we see luffy get serious expressions against lucci he was all smiles
Yeah and he was also laughing 90% of the time when he was fighting both Kizaru and Saturn.

And we literally see Luffy even ready to fight Zoro when Zoro killed people who gave him food.

Lucci killed Lilith in front of Luffy and than Santomaru and don't you guys love to say Luffy and Roger have same personalities and they become devils when their friends are hurt.

Luffy
-See Lucci mortally wound 2 of his friends
-Use his peak form
-3 Named attacks
-Turn into an Old Man
-Later literally admit he was going all out against Lucci

Menchild Luffy fans "Luffy was playing"
My ass lmao 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Post automatically merged:

:seriously:, its like you never learn lol. You just ignore everyones arguments and keep repeating this shit over and over and over and over.
BECAUSE ITS FUCKING TRUE

Tbh I just wanna see the overpowered abilities fully realized. Oda has held back and has been hiding their full potential for ages. Finally some focus and he continues to nerf like a bitch.

Idrc about this final villain bs, never had Admirals as final villains.
When it is put like that it's admirable, hell I wanna see named moves, elemental shitstorms and narrative brilliance but I'm not dying on the hill of "muh Admiral top 1" because of it like many of the Admiral fans.

I'll argue they are cool and good characters but I'll never be caught dead arguing they are the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.