Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol he was obviously not going all out. He had his hands in his pockets dude, and then clashed equally with the gura. That's literally all that happened. After that he got cheapshotted by a bloodlusted WB, and retaliated by taking his face off, dug a hole underground to continue taking Luffy out.

It's not that deep.
If it's not that deep, why is it the only actual on panel feat that any Admiral has that puts him above or near anyone close to top tier?

Bruh I just fucking realised the only bodies the admirals have are of fucking 30 year out of prime, last gens runners up... I'm done bruh, I'd be compromising my own integrity to bother with this after coming to this conclusion. You've no cards, no panels and absolutely zero screen time that fits your agenda.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Thats not what happened are you dumb dude? Zoro was perfectly fine after fighting Lucci, Jimbei took him to carry him by force.

This just means that Zoro was far away from Nusjuro and needed a boost to reach him, like what happened in Dressrossa where he needed a boost from I forgot who to reach Pica.
Zoro learning to avoid taking damage in fights is very big for his character. Nami complained about Zoro not running way fast enough, but, when did Zoro win a recent high-stakes fight without taking damage? Zoro beating Lucci without taking any real damage is big for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.