Status
Not open for further replies.
That was actually Zoros fault, because according to you guys he could have beaten Lucci whenever he wanted. So instead of being around to help so people wouldn't die, he was off playing games, letting people die. Absolutely ridiculous.

Luffy was fighting two Top Tiers. What was Zoros excuse?
And now they say "Achtwally zoro is at 5 hp" just to make this new vs Nusjuro agenda look good and hyperbolic.
The lvl of brainrot is so massive they can't coherently have a logical thought process running for more than 2 chapters
:gokulaugh:

Zoro has a massively inferior version of kitetsu.

And Enma, a great grade cursed sword. Enma almost killed zoro before he mastered it. Imagine what the requirements for a supremem grade cursed sword would be.

It's directly correlated to ethan's strength. And zoro noticing it.
Why are you talking about sword strength when the strongest sword is yoru, this is not helping your case, AGAIN

I love zoro but I will proceed to downscale him to oblivion
When I downscaled him??? How???
Venus Juro is actually gran gran...grandaddy for Zoro. Zoro faced someone who is no one else then his ancestor. More to that, Venus is immortal swordman...idk how you can downplay Zoro's grans???

And now they say "Achtwally zoro is at 5 hp" just to make this new vs Nusjuro agenda look good and hyperbolic.
The lvl of brainrot is so massive they can't coherently have a logical thought process running for more than 2 chapters
:gokulaugh:

But isn't that worse?

That means Lucci literally pushed him to extreme diff :shocked:

Status
Not open for further replies.