Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
Bruh, i was just talking about kizaru being Italian in the chapter spoiler thread and I just realised I'm getting pasta delivered from an Italian place too lmao. The best part? My driver is called BRUNO CAESAR! Genuinely!
Is this a fucking Jojo reference IRL?! /s
(And yes I'm actually using (Kizar)Ubereats too! Lololol!

@NikaInParis @Jaguark101 @Pot Goblin @Mr. Reloaded @RayanOO @GrandmasterChef Zonji

Mr Reloadeds history on here is definitely a bizarre adventure especially for him too! Our own Yoshikage Kira in a way!
:gokulaugh::milaugh:

Bruh, i was just talking about kizaru being Italian in the chapter spoiler thread and I just realised I'm getting pasta delivered from an Italian place too lmao. The best part? My driver is called BRUNO CAESAR! Genuinely!
Is this a fucking Jojo reference IRL?! /s
(And yes I'm actually using (Kizar)Ubereats too! Lololol!

@NikaInParis @Jaguark101 @Pot Goblin @Mr. Reloaded @RayanOO @GrandmasterChef Zonji

Mr Reloadeds history on here is definitely a bizarre adventure especially for him too! Our own Yoshikage Kira in a way!
:gokulaugh::milaugh:
SHIIIIIIIZAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

- Very early spoielrs thanks to @Light-Abel
- Title of the chapter is "The 11th and 12th titanic captains"
- Don Krieg and Gin turned into big name pirates during the timeskip before they submitted to Blackbeard during the time Luffy battled Kaido
- Don Krieg apparently has got Jozu's diamond devil fruit, Gin killed Marco and got the phoenix devil fruit, Bakkins has beein captured by the BBP
- Scene switch to Kambaka kingdom, Dragon is reacting

- In an amazing double spread we see the straw hats escape ending the egghead arc