Our drinking water. Can't drink it nor use it for brushing teeth. Not even for brewing coffee. At max you can shower, but you have to be careful nothing gets in your mouth.
Ah I was wondering because I do know a few tricks to filler out contaminated water, but if it's an Industrial overfill that's more than just waste water contamination.

For Waste water contamination you can run it though two coffee filters, which have ground up charcoal. From this, take Ever clear and mix it into the water at an at least 1 quart per 2 quart ratio. mix throughly and let it sit for an hour, while stirring every once in a while to make sure the alcohol and water are mixed and don't start to separate

Over a stove, put the Full pot on boil. The Alcohol will boil out of the water first, and the combo of an hour of exposer to everclear and boiling the water will kill damn near anything in the water.

Run it through a filter again afterit has cooled down, then use that water for another boiling drink.

Ah I was wondering because I do know a few tricks to filler out contaminated water, but if it's an Industrial overfill that's more than just waste water contamination.

For Waste water contamination you can run it though two coffee filters, which have ground up charcoal. From this, take Ever clear and mix it into the water at an at least 1 quart per 2 quart ratio. mix throughly and let it sit for an hour, while stirring every once in a while to make sure the alcohol and water are mixed and don't start to separate

Over a stove, put the Full pot on boil. The Alcohol will boil out of the water first, and the combo of an hour of exposer to everclear and boiling the water will kill damn near anything in the water.

Run it through a filter again afterit has cooled down, then use that water for another boiling drink.
Damn. This sounds useful for the future. Ty ^^.

Emil

Certified Memelord
which one retail, i just wanna play the normal version.

since sonic team are slackers and not porting zero gravity to steam.
so id recommend u use the riders dolphin emulator. this is better than both the ps2 or normal dolphin (wii/gamecube) emulator because its customized specifically for sonic riders games, making them run much better on pc. that said the only downside to it is u will get the gamecube/wii version of the game, which means the controls displayed on the screen will be wii controls (not the nostalgic ps2 ones kek), but u can easily play the game with a Ps3/xbox controller or keyboard. u'll set those up in the emulator itself

the riders dolphin emulator: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PrcCiFGB2TRZDHHGQdaU91N5tZE9NkIZ/view

youtube vid that can help u set up a controller in rider dolphin emulator:

these r the iso files. you need to download and extract those, then open them with the emulator to play them

zero gravity: https://romsfun.com/download/sonic-riders-zero-gravity-2-13943/2

sonic riders: https://romsfun.com/download/sonic-riders-28247/3

i tested both now they still work

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Emil
checking the one you linked me, still downloading.

i should be fine, since can play by myself, so still similar to retail.
ld be fine, since can play by myself, so still similar to retail.
yeah using the modded one is fine too if it works for u. i think the speed on the modded one is slightly different from retail, and the boards r a bit customized

but the quality is way better, specially if u get texture pack u can make this basically 1440p giga hd