Status
Not open for further replies.
Day-2: Admiral Kizaru Appears

(Game Hazard Passive) All ability names have been janitored for the rest of the dayphase

(Yasakani no Magatama) has been activated. Target every player and flip a coin. If it flips Tails their next action is redirected to another player at random

(Yata no Kagami) has been activated to target 3 random players who have gained a Pirate assist and challenge them to r/p/s. If they lose redirect the pirate assist back to them

(Ama no Murakumo) has been activated to target a top 4 poster and challenge them to r/p/s. If they lose destroy one haki burst ability

(Game Hazard Passive) All ability names have been janitored for the rest of the dayphase

(Yasakani no Magatama) has been activated. Target every player and flip a coin. If it flips Tails their next action is redirected to another player at random

(Yata no Kagami) has been activated to target 3 random players who have gained a Pirate assist and challenge them to r/p/s. If they lose redirect the pirate assist back to them

(Ama no Murakumo) has been activated to target a top 4 poster and challenge them to r/p/s. If they lose destroy one haki burst ability
We claimed too much lmao.

biggest stuff would be Seraph and PB dying (pt 1 Luffy and Jack)
figures... :peperain:

Internal Destruction haki was activated to amp a base ability twice

Ben Beckman was activated twice as a result to super kill both part 1 Luffy/Seraphoenix and Jack/Polar Bear

Gomu Gomu no Tsuppari was activated but it was stopped thanks to kenboshi haki

Baroque Works was activated on ??? but it had no effect

Breathe Dial was activated to redirect an incoming lvl 2 world governement Hazard onto ???

Vinsmoke Reiji targeted ???, ???, and ??? To be Paralyzed this cycle

Raid Suit was activated to hide behind ???

Anti Manner Kick was activated

Santen Decoupage was activated. Host rolled a 2. You can target 2 players and cut their abilities in half

lol polar was scum.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Yeah there was you, Crowned Witch (whose vote I'd missed at the time I made my comment, which you can see me correct when I find out later) and Ultra. In any case, it's all the same - his support of the wagon doesn't make much sense.
what exactly doesnt make sense from ultras vote?

Status
Not open for further replies.