Spoiler One Piece Chapter 985 Spoilers Discussion

Will Yamato Chan join the Straw Hats

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the end Luffy didn't remove Yamato's handcuffs, the flying 6 will be Luffy's and Yamato's warmup fights now... Wano just feels great right now.
Of the F6 only three characters could fight them, since Blackmarie,xDrake and Sasaki(who get captured) don´t really have interest for the Yamato plot, the only three are Who´sWho,Pageone+Ulti.

I already write my though how Oda could handle the situation:
Ulti and Pageone rematch vs Luffy(probably this time with G4)
Who´s Who vs Yamato

I have the feeling that Who´s Who get his chance to captured Yamato, Oda didn´t build the whole F6 vs Calamity thing for no reason, I can see Who´s Who taking Yamato with him and bringing her to Kaido.

In your dream
Base Kaido ~ King > Dragon Kaido.

There's a reason why Kaido borrows King's sword in this chapter and not using his usual club.
It's because he knows King's sword > his club, thus King won in AP.

On another note
So much for mimimimi Luffy mid diffs King mimimi, when he already got one shotted by a weaker weapon @Rmstorm
Base Kaido is the same man who was capable of one shotting Luffy, the man who had defeated Katakuri

Even if we assume that Luffy would have fared better with knowledge that still was never going to be a mid diff

Beginning of Wano Luffy is in no way weaker than King

King is Kaido's right hand, nobody else.
Yamato is Kaido's only kid, he obviously is very protective towards here and has a greater future planned for her as his successor, however, people mistake that as her having better portrayal than King.

King > Yamato
Actually forget King vs Katakuri or King vs Yamato nonsense. Katakuri should compete with Queen who embarassed him in bounty and Yamato should compete with Who's Who or Jack.

King should compete with his partner.

Base Kaido is the same man who was capable of one shotting Luffy, the man who had defeated Katakuri

Even if we assume that Luffy would have fared better with knowledge that still was never going to be a mid diff

Beginning of Wano Luffy is in no way weaker than King
Blahblah

Forget beginning of Wano Luffy, the current one already got white eyed by Apoo. Got his G3 tanked by Page One. Pushed into G4 by Ulti. Then got his G2+3 blocked by no bloodlust Yamato.

King bodies beginning of Wano Luffy hard as hard as he bodied Big Mom Pirates, and extreme diffs current one.

I’ll educate you as many times as you need lol.

Katakuri usurped Big Mom as an arc villain lol. Call me when any other Yonko subordinate does that.

It’s okay man, the guy with the crab shoulders looks pretty strong. There’s still a chance that he’ll usurp Kaido as the villain of Wano and the fact that Zoro hasn’t ran over him like a lawn mower over grass will be justified lol.
▪I will educate you Big mom called him lowly son and asked are u trying to save me he answered no to the question while he adknowledged he is lowly on panel and to wonder why base luffy evaded him a lot yes trash is trash .
▪King is holding his sheath up meaning he knew what kaido was gonna do. That shows trust. Dont compare a right hand with fodder like kata lmfao
▪Hype and portrayal with Marco who stopped your wanked admirals
▪Zoro / Ryuma's will / oden's will / Oda chose orochi's death is by beheading by a sword not a club / Zoro will do a legendary feat while your trash in Wci still believing he has an undefeated record while morgans and the world know better than him and you

So looking at the front close up view of Yamato, I can't say Nami looks quite the same. Obviously Oda does virtually the same strokes in drawing them but when they appear on panel together, I can imagine the different hair, eyebrows, gender neutral clothing, and the whole being 12 ft tall thing will make Yamato distinct.

THERE FACES ARE LIKE THE SAME

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
Holy hell, no way Orochi is actually dead he definiy has something up his sleeve with his DF but if he isn't dead what purpose he will server in the rest of the arc? I don't even know if he would have auto autonomy this arc anymore, Wano has been wild dawg
Well, the normies living in the cities of Wano were indoctrinated to think Orochi was the hero that saved Wano from the evil Oden ending their isolation. Maybe he says “fuck it, if I can’t have Wano, no one can!” and starts torching it or something.

If he survives and can get away from Onigashima.

I feel like Sword needs at least one Top Tier leader to be taken seriously, tbh, i mean that story wise.

So if anything let Sengoku or Garp be the leader, but not Drake.

Btw: Am i the only one who felt like Akainu was kinda protective towards Kuzan when the Gorosei threw shade at him?
Yeah, Akainu was basically saying “Kuzan isn’t a Marine, don’t pay too much attention to him! He’s not doing anything fishy guys for reals!”

can u guys please not turn into a "WSS/WSM and How easy it is to be a Pk" thread? every thread is a power lvl thread at this rate. i mean none of these ppl are even in this chap.:whitepress:
and to all the King fans:
please dont use Kaido using his sword to behead Orochi as a Hype for him or his sword. that makes King look pathetic tbh. to my understanding Hype are things that either solidifies a char or/and elevate him to higher stage than we currently know.
King is most likely a top fighter for Beast Pirates. so if Kaido of all people using his swords to behead what looks like to be a fodder, hypes king then it would imply King had even lower hype.
u r basically hurting ur boi's prestige imo:kata:

Some idiots really believe Orochi is dead:nicagesmile:

Like did yall not see that fucking fodder Pound.....who literally has no power whatsoever. Survive a beheading by a Veteran like Oven.

Ffs Orochi has a unexplained DF....obviously Oda will capitalise on it and say thats how he survived. Its sad that this community will keep on being disappointed cause they have no ability to learn anything. At this point I blame yall idiots for falling for the same fake tension deaths.

Blahblah

Forget beginning of Wano Luffy, the current one already got white eyed by Apoo. Got his G3 tanked by Page One. Pushed into G4 by Ulti. Then got his G2+3 blocked by no bloodlust Yamato.

King bodies beginning of Wano Luffy hard as hard as he bodied Big Mom Pirates, and extreme diffs current one.
PIS doesn't equate reality

Is Luffy defeating Katakuri PIS? No, because that was a real fight very important for the plot, so it can't be considered that way, unless we suggest that the plot itself is fake

Is Luffy being stalemated and almost defeated by Monet PIS? Yes, because he didn't even try to defend himself with G4, bad match up or not, same as what is occurring now

Old Whitebeard doesn't need mid diff to defeat Marco, we saw that even Garp could easily break through his devil fruit power

Beckman is the only exception to the rule, and that is only granted by hype

Blahblah

1.) Mimimi?
2.) Keep in mind that this was Luffy without AdCoA - and Page One's jaw was almost dislocated from an EG which was rather small than the one which Luffy used to punch Dragon Kaido towards the ground. Furthermore, Yamato herself mentioned that Luffy did not fight seriously, like at all.
3.) King bodies nobody comparable on his level whilst King has to prove that he can match Bound Man head-on. Marco bodied the Big Mom Pirates as well and Marco > King.

G

Gran D. Master

So looking at the front close up view of Yamato, I can't say Nami looks quite the same. Obviously Oda does virtually the same strokes in drawing them but when they appear on panel together, I can imagine the different hair, eyebrows, gender neutral clothing, and the whole being 12 ft tall thing will make Yamato distinct.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
▪I will educate you Big mom called him lowly son and asked are u trying to save me he answered no to the question while he adknowledged he is lowly on panel and to wonder why base luffy evaded him a lot yes trash is trash .
Punctuation marks would make your posts much more readable lol. Speaking of legends,

Did Rayleigh ever mention King?

▪King is holding his sheath up meaning he knew what kaido was gonna do. That shows trust. Dont compare a right hand with fodder like kata lmfao
Is that what @TheAncientCenturion was referring to when he tagged me earlier? Lol

Congrats to King. He elevated himself from getting disrespected by Sasaki to doing Kaido’s bitch work lol. Good on him, I’m very proud.

▪Hype and portrayal with Marco who stopped your wanked admirals
I agree, Marco is awesome. He doesn’t need a boat in his way to fight top tiers, he 1v1s them. I wonder if Marco will ever reach Gifter level like Zoro?

▪Zoro / Ryuma's will / oden's will / Oda chose orochi's death is by beheading by a sword not a club
:vistalaugh:I thought I was the one who was supposed to be butthurt here? Lol

You really need to do a better job at hiding your rage lol. Don’t worry man, like I said, Gifters are very strong. There’s no shame in Zoro being Gifter Level, soon he will reach Vista tier like Mihawk.

Status
Not open for further replies.