Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol Ive never seen you this mad.

I think youre town for what its worth.
I'm kind of in like, I'm posting frustrated but I'm not really angry. I'm just a bit annoyed that Flower is complaining about how town is refusing to cooperate with her when she's just tunneling town. I really like playing with her and respect her as a player, hence why I haven't really said anything along these lines until this point but I reached the breaking point ig lol

I'm not fuming or anything, I don't want people to like get things confused lol. It's just yeah

Lmao you at best skimmed them and this post proves it
Again thank you for proving Flower and I right, you're not really reading posts or putting in effort
Saying I'm not "putting in effort" when I've been in the thread the most out of nearly anybody this game (with a few exceptions) is utterly abyssmal. You have yet to answer the simple question I've proposed and when called out on it you still refuse to answer. If you're town good job, you've successfully played this game akin to how an outed scum plays this game.

Saying I'm not "putting in effort" when I've been in the thread the most out of nearly anybody this game (with a few exceptions) is utterly abyssmal. You have yet to answer the simple question I've proposed and when called out on it you still refuse to answer. If you're town good job, you've successfully played this game akin to how an outed scum plays this game.
You've yet to read a damn post, and keep shifting the focus away. You know the post I'm talking about, or congratulations you have the reading comprehension of a toddler

I'm going to leave thread for a bit before I say something I regret (given I already slightly regret my comment towards flower LMAO), please don't accuse me off of this xD
GLGL town, I think it's going to be needed <3

Emil

Certified Memelord
I'm going to leave thread for a bit before I say something I regret (given I already slightly regret my comment towards flower LMAO), please don't accuse me off of this xD
yo wanna help me out with a vote on pot brother luka, my turn to lead for a bit

You've yet to read a damn post, and keep shifting the focus away. You know the post I'm talking about, or congratulations you have the reading comprehension of a toddler
Personally insulting me is quite humorous but your last 5 posts towards me have just been yapping about how it's already been explained. Frankly, even if it has it's not helping to extend this conversation clogging thread and refusing to work with town. Just point out where it's been explained and move on your day if it has, it's not that hard.

Granted, I strongly doubt you'll do that since you're just pulling things out of your ass and hoping it sticks

"I'm dipping out before I scum slip further"
Nah I've played games with Room and Marvel in the same PM there is nothin you can say that would be toxic enough to make me leave so go ahead and say what you want

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Watch Date a Live and you'll get a mental and emotional detox :catblush:

Personally insulting me is quite humorous but your last 5 posts towards me have just been yapping about how it's already been explained. Frankly, even if it has it's not helping to extend this conversation clogging thread and refusing to work with town. Just point out where it's been explained and move on your day if it has, it's not that hard.

Granted, I strongly doubt you'll do that since you're just pulling things out of your ass and hoping it sticks
Nah I'm just done of jumping through hoops, and you quoted the damn post I named the exact message I was talking about, and when I did quote it in earlier you ignored it adamantly.

I want proof you can actually ISO worth a damn since you somehow got two different people mixed up in an ISO, so that simple task of playing the game is your job

Status
Not open for further replies.