Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
What makes you think so ?
I asked, instead of straight up saying no, he merely made mention of the no claiming rule,

Also usually when I see him in the chat it's not Long after BB makes a move

Not concrete suspicions but also doesn't take away the possibility

Worst

Custom title
I asked, instead of straight up saying no, he merely made mention of the no claiming rule,

Also usually when I see him in the chat it's not Long after BB makes a move

Not concrete suspicions but also doesn't take away the possibility
Well Ariess does take his sweet time to process actions.....so the BB making a move when u see him it's likely just a coincidence lol

But I had him on my previous sus list and it doesn't appear he's done much to change my opinion....not sure what's others read on him

Melkor, Blue, Ekko, Watson, Ratchet, Mango, Charlie, Pot, Red Night, Orwellian, Reloaded, CoC, Naomi, Luka, Crowned Witch.
From that list i am very confident in Charlie, Watson and Naomi being town. Crowned and Mango i also have town leans on, though @MangoSenpai disappeared. Ratchet has invest result from Watson in his favour.

COC is 90% scum, Luka may be i do not like his today's push on Worst.

Worst may be Boa, which would be mostly pro Town, Boa unculted Ripped correct?

From that list i am very confident in Charlie, Watson and Naomi being town. Crowned and Mango i also have town leans on, though @MangoSenpai disappeared. Ratchet has invest result from Watson in his favour.

COC is 90% scum, Luka may be i do not like his today's push on Worst.

Worst may be Boa, which would be mostly pro Town, Boa unculted Ripped correct?
Boa is Town, Worst claimed Indie.

pot:
do not like pots inactivity. kinda shy as scum. he's also keeping up with the thread. offers the bare minimum input. still need more out of him

luka:
gut says given how agenda driven he is and previously hyper focused on defending himself.

melkor:
50/50. he hasn't been pushed as LHF AFAIK. seems like he's solving or trying to.

orwellian:
just blatantly town.

reloaded:
50/50. seems to be putting in the effort however.

mango:
disappearing act

blue:
idk what the fuck he's done lol

CoC:
went over this

naomi:
town

ekko:
50/50

red night:
he is given a partial pass. the frogs are rioting.

he is well within scum territory with his play tho.

crowned:
impressed with their posts. deters from consensus and is catching scum their own way. bodes well for me personally

i would focus on these slots for now:
pot
lil lima bean
mango
ekko (what happened to people voting him? wagon dissipated and no one except ratchet has touched the slot. if people were gungho about voting him previously i am wondering where the appetite to lynch him went. has he shown town behavior that made people read him differently?)
RN

Status
Not open for further replies.