Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds fucking boring. Nika and Haki shit destroyed that amazing pirate manga.

Now it's all about Jesus and the force like all other shit.

Bonney, while she is a girl, isn't helping it as well to make the arc better... Her fruit makes it actually worse.

But I get it... Usual shounen manga trope... But never thought OP would end like this.

It's like Naruto Shippuden... Or Bleach...

Still will read the manga... Like I have read Naruto and Bleach to the end... But not feeling it anymore.

The only issue I have with this chapter based on the spoilers provided so far is the fact that if you think of it Bonney ability is more in the lines of being the real actual nika nika no mi. While luffy's own (Devil fruit) is a copy.

Think of it. Bonney fruit in it's entirety even at base level is the embodiment of FREEDOM. She can do whatever. There is 0 ceiling her fruit has in terms of ability.

Lastly if Bonney joins the crew she can literally have every single straw hat ability. She can grant herself a zoro-like future, or a jinbe-like future or a brook-like future. Hell she can grant herself a future that consists of her having every single straw hat ability simultaneously (which I think is what he awakening will be.

Sounds fucking boring. Nika and Haki shit destroyed that amazing pirate manga.

Now it's all about Jesus and the force like all other shit.

Bonney, while she is a girl, isn't helping it as well to make the arc better... Her fruit makes it actually worse.

But I get it... Usual shounen manga trope... But never thought OP would end like this.

It's like Naruto Shippuden... Or Bleach...

Still will read the manga... Like I have read Naruto and Bleach to the end... But not feeling it anymore.
@notAfanboy show the light to this new Padawan, Chihiro is the new best* MC

Status
Not open for further replies.