Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda is going to make me drop this shit lol. So the gorosei don’t want to kill the other punks? The robot is fine but couldn’t protect the broadcast? What is this shit? Bonney is a fake Luffy and the robot can’t decipher the difference?
Atlas and Lilith are the only punks alive right now.
Robot likely doesn’t know about the broadcast snail since it was asleep when it got it.

Oda is going to make me drop this shit lol. So the gorosei don’t want to kill the other punks? The robot is fine but couldn’t protect the broadcast? What is this shit? Bonney is a fake Luffy and the robot can’t decipher the difference?
And robot is probably reacting to Luffy turning into Nika, not Bonney.

Oh look the moron is here.:suresure:

If I'm not mistaken, you ended up being wrong so many times.
Huh?

"Saturn implied Bonneys "nika like future" powers were becoming weaker because she was starting to lose belief in nika. That belief would be restored by seeing gear 5 luffy, and then she will be able to use that nika future power again to defeat saturn"

looks like my old thread is looking pretty good now so yes you are mistaken

This is such a nothing burger chapter and yet people are still up and arms over nika and not the fact that we've literally not progressed shit lol.
That's the only real issue I'm having for this chapter. I feel like Oda's story writing got completely reduced ever since Wano and he's starting to show very repetitive things like "OMG NIKA IS HERE?!" or pointless cliffhangers. The plot doesn't move forward because Oda's planning is completely terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.