Status
Not open for further replies.
The last time the straw hats were told to set sail without the whole crew, they were separated.

Now if only Sanji goes back to egghead island we can have a non monster trio arc

So that we can skip fast to LaughTale so we can skip fast to MarieJoie so we can have the end.
Nah, Elbaf is pretty important, we need a tortoise-paced arc to explain the Nika religion, that's Elbaf, I'm pretty excited about that arc.
I think everyone is excited to learn everything about the Nika Religion.

Nothing wrong with Antibabypillen.
Jerking off isn't called whatever is written there tho. Looks like Danish or Swedish.
You may choose one of the following for jerking off
(selbst) befriedigen · masturbieren · onanieren · (es sich selbst) besorgen · (sich einen) keulen · (es sich selbst) machen · (es sich/jemandem) mit der Hand machen · (sich einen) rubbeln · (sich einen) runterholen · (sich einen) von der Palme wedeln · wichsen
:brootea:
you speak german ,i see :suresure:

Someone will explain to me what's wrong with the fact that Bonney can now use the toon powers while cosplaying as Nika. What's so bad? It changes nothing and is irrelevant. It will be the same when we get the adult versions of the Seraphim. These things are meant to sell figures and things like that. Fans of manga like One Piece shouldn’t expect anything more. It’s just blatant fanservice, that’s all.
Because it's a dogshit chapter and the plot has not advanced at all in the last 3 weeks and soon Oda will go on one of his week or god forbid 2 week breaks where he cries boohoo I only sleep 3 hours a day etc.

I don't want fanservice I want good fucking story.

:josad:

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
🤔 with her powers couldn't Bonney at least temporarily revert Momo back to his child form

What if the Gorosei kill Bonney in her Nika form, to show Luffy he isn't immortal.
I think a lot of fans would love that, but it would also be the most non-Oda thing that could happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.