Status
Not open for further replies.
Soooooo....🤔🤔 the robot needs two Nikas to reactivate?
What is Bonney's fruit about? What's its real name? What distinguishes it from being a Nika fruit copy? Why did Oda wait so long to show it in the story, was it planned out or a later addition?
Doesn't really matter. Being free is the only thing that matters.

since G5 is always covered in conquerors haki does that mean bonney has it too? :shocked:
W Avatar...

As I said yesterday, tension is long time gone.
Imagine if Luffy leaves this island without even using once adv CoC against the Gorosei.
Even against Kizaru he used it once and all and never used it again...

This is what I mean yesterday, the characters are forbidden to use their top skills, they can transform and so(G5, KoH light form, Gorosei zoans) but no one actually shows anything beyond what they are supposed to show.
Oda hold it only minimal without revealing much from any character.

Kizaru joined this arc only to show his pre ts moves, only one new move was shown by him...
That is a poor choice of writing in my opinion.
Egghead started good and it was peak during Kuma flashback, but everything after leaded to the downfall.

In my opinion everything got worse once all Gorosei showed up, that is where things got stalled....
Oda really should just stick with Saturn and Kizaru vs Luffy, Ancient Robot and Giants, later let the Gorosei enter the island at the end of the arc(1-2chapter before the end).

F

Foul Legacy

What is Bonney's fruit about? What's its real name?
Toshi toshi no mi , age age no mi

What distinguishes it from being a Nika fruit copy?
No haki

Why did Oda wait so long to show it in the story, was it planned out or a later addition?
We ain't his editor

the robot needs two Nikas to reactivate?
Yes it's like Goku spirit bomb , more Nika the better

Soooooo....🤔🤔 the robot needs two Nikas to reactivate?
What is Bonney's fruit about? What's its real name? What distinguishes it from being a Nika fruit copy? Why did Oda wait so long to show it in the story, was it planned out or a later addition?
No. Just Oda conveniently drags out the inevitable encounter so he avoids giving information about the void century that we were supposed to get 20 years ago.

When I tell people that One Piece has become just Pirate version of Naruto, they don't believe

Bonney and Luffy will make everyone be Nika at EoS versus Imu
It all makes sense now. Nobody was laughing before when Goofy was in Nika form, so it seemed weird, but that's how he actually "spreads laughter" - they just make everyone around them into a Nika retard that laughs for no reason.
:shocked:

You don't have to like it, but let's be honest, if it was Zoro you'd love it, this comes down to what it has always come down to, you wanting Zoro to be the MC.
I've seen you post this cope a dozen times before, every time we get a mid chapter you bring Zoro up. If any of this slop was about Zoro you would hate it so you have no room to talk. :saden:

Status
Not open for further replies.