Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, does this confirm the iron giant = Zunesha 2.0 ? People were having doubts about it and were making claims such as the robot fighting Saturn so the Straw Hats can escape. Instead we got double Nika to the rescue.

Personally was hoping for more Sanji / Zoro feats and sure why not some feats from the rest of the Straw Hats.
Post automatically merged:

I am guessing he has you on ignore list.
:crazwhat:

Holy overreaction :milaugh:
It is. I mean the last few chapters are moving way too slow. But it’s not that bad. I’m not bothered with Bonney’s Nika form as she is definitely not on the same level as Luffy or as broken as him. My only issue is with the last few chapters that feel like nothing is happening. It seems to me like Oda is trying to stretch Egghead so that some chapters coming out align with certain events. I’d rather he take a month break than this.

So we can officialy confirm the downfall of OP (Loda after 25years broken even the most loyal fans)

I remember same shit happening for bleach and naruto. At last OP join the other 2

To be honest, the other 2 were much more consistent and not that bad if we take what hot mess OP become:shocked::josad:
Wtf is this. I hate when people do shit like this to get attention. "i Am gONnA bUrN mY vOlUmeS AnYOnE wAnNa jOiN" attention whores.
Just because they didnt like something about it they will deem the whole series worthless.

If you dont like nika stuff in the story stop reading. Its obvious its gonna be important. Dont cry here about it. Dont try to burn your volumes for attention. Dont make whole series worthless just because you dont like it.

"dOWnfALl oF oNE pIEcE"

Mainly transitional so not the most exciting chapter, also, only 12 pages of content. I like the moment with Bonney, but they needed to be confronting Saturn instead of Mars to really hit with me. Yes, I'm still hung up on Nika vs Saturn needing to happen.

Getting 12 page increments ain't helping the overall enjoyment, but I'll wait and see where all this goes over the next 4-5 chapters.
Still waiting "Luffy can hurt Gorosei for real"

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Let's create double / multi Nika fanclub and we can all be Nika in there.

Need to find a Sabo Nika avatar.
You and I defending this chapter when it drops

In response to @DarkestKnightofSpoilers post, this entire forum is based on powerscaling and OP bashing overreactions lol
It is. I mean the last few chapters are moving way too slow. But it’s not that bad. I’m not bothered with Bonney’s Nika form as she is definitely not on the same level as Luffy or as broken as him. My only issue is with the last few chapters that feel like nothing is happening. It seems to me like Oda is trying to stretch Egghead so that some chapters coming out align with certain events. I’d rather he take a month break than this.
In response to both of ya, this chapter doesn't have enough content to even criticize, in my opinion. I agree that the 12 page/week pace is affecting the weekly enjoyment and story flow, but I don't think it's worse than a break. It seems like people are venting their frustration with the slow development on the actual content. Bonney is a child and a Nika believer, so it makes sense for her to cosplay as him. She's obviously not even close to his level of strength or ability. It's really a cosplay with a few similar looking moves. I don't think this scene deserves such a reaction.

As someone who reads Ippo, Conan, and JoJo, I'm used to a much slower pace. Believe me, One Piece is actually fast paced most of the time (people confuse long winded dense stories with slow stories, but that's a whole other conversation).

The only valid one is gojo=kakashi and still the story is absolutely nothing like naruto :seriously:
That was the appetiser and you already failed to notice all the similarities.

Can't wait until they find the mysterious Kagurabacha creature. Haven't caught up with that crap manga in a while. The plot with the swords is all over the place. Even with 2 Nikas, One Piece is still better. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.