Status
Not open for further replies.
it‘s ether that or he is referring to an traitor among the D‘s .
I don't think it's that, because none of the D's actually know what the name signifies or what they're "supposed to do", so to say that one is a traitor can't actually mean anything to anyone.

Like he might say that Blackbeard is a "traitor", but it's not like he could intentionally be one. It'd just be coincidence and it wouldn't change anything about his actions/motivation.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Cracker was based.

I remember having discussions about how Luffy kept attacking, running and eating when fighting Cracker and people just thought Luffy just ate and ran away.

Now it turns out, he was also fighting as well. The battle with the Gorosei prove that.

So did Luffy use G4 several times against Cracker? :shocked:
As someone who always preached Cracker > Doffy i am proud

Cracker was based.

I remember having discussions about how Luffy kept attacking, running and eating when fighting Cracker and people just thought Luffy just ate and ran away.

Now it turns out, he was also fighting as well. The battle with the Gorosei prove that.

So did Luffy use G4 several times against Cracker? :shocked:
:myman:seems like it

Luffy first used g4 on Doffy then during Cracker fight he probably used it mulpltipe times off screen
Same way he used g5 against Kaido then he's spamming it here at Egghead after every pause and meal

People downplay Cracker but look

It's stupid to think Luffy was fat for 11hrs
The dude was running and fighting after eating
Fat Luffy wouldn't do that

:myman:seems like it

Luffy first used g4 on Doffy then during Cracker fight he probably used it mulpltipe times off screen
Same way he used g5 against Kaido then he's spamming it here at Egghead after every pause and meal

People downplay Cracker but look

It's stupid to think Luffy was fat for 11hrs
The dude was running and fighting after eating
Fat Luffy wouldn't do that

Wait, i thought it was common knowledge luffy used G4 multiple times in the Cracker fight :few:

Fanboyism really makes people thick

Status
Not open for further replies.