I thought Law couldn't get Culted btw. It said the Impel Down conversion doesn't work on Yonkou, Croc, Luffy, Zoro and Law, so I assumed the CG convert would work the same as that and went for Fuji/Nami which...failed.
Awww bestie I wouldve loved to join your cult lol, but I had an ability in place that protected me against actions. It had one charge left so probably why the cult failed lol.

Marco

(Blue Flames) When a Town ability fails you can activate this to copy it and reuse it as a one shot.

(Medical Healer) Target any player and heal them from any status ailments abilities that target them in the cycle works three times

(Phoenix Regeneration) Regular kill shots have no effect on you and base form status ailment abilities only effect you for one phase

(Marco The Phoenix) You have the following one shots

-Saisei no hono: When this has been activated if you are super killed or lynched within 3 phases. You can revive yourself. (Works once in the game)
-Phoenix Goen: See an incoming action, You can stop the action and paralyze the user or amp the action
-Zon-kei Genjushu : Stop an incoming anti town Action and redirect it to someone else
-Tensei no soen: Redirect an anti town ability to another anti town player with the lowest posts
-Ichibantai Taicho: Redirect back any action that targets you in the phase
-Genju Rengeki: Pick any player and vote block them

Haki Burst Abilities:

(Fujiazami) Protect 3 players from any action that targets them in the cycle

(Hoo-in) Pick any Anti Town Group Big Mom Pirates, Beast Pirates or Buggy Cult. Block them from activating any Haki Burst Mode abilities or Pirate Assists for the cycle

(Blue Bird) Target any player and burn half their abilities for 2 cycles

(Nashi no Tsubute) Heal all town players from any status ailments inflicted on them during the dayphase

Thanks lol, and just like Manga Shanks bringing me back ended the war lol.
Sorry for killing you twice.

First time i think it was good choice
: first you are good player, second you had a strong role that i suspected could counter me, third Blackbeard killing Shanks i really liked from the lore perspective, i am waiting for this to happen in manga.

Second time: you were on me and i had a kill stolen from Enel that worked only on some roles and i knew you were Nami. I regretted this a bit after.

Worst

Custom title
Good game town! I agree role hinting was annoying. There should be more abilities like Van Augur killing someone that told truth or Big Mom's Soul Pocus.

Also @Kiku @Ratchet you should not have lynched me yesterday. I was clearly targetting townies.

@Ariess can i be added to scum chats?
I thought u we're either Kaido / BB because after I started telling a bit to many lies you were the only one who was kinda helping me in the thread lol so that was an easy catch....if it wasn't for YTW....we would've done a great job!

Sorry for killing you twice.

First time i think it was good choice
: first you are good player, second you had a strong role that i suspected could counter me, third Blackbeard killing Shanks i really liked from the lore perspective, i am waiting for this to happen in manga.

Second time: you were on me and i had a kill stolen from Enel that worked only on some roles and i knew you were Nami. I regretted this a bit after.
Lol, well I wasnt looking for Blackbeard at all at the time you killed me lmao. But thats fine lol.

Anyways gg bro lol.

Worst

Custom title
lol realistically i caught us all the scum hahaha

I outed Orca and killed Rat there cause i knew no one was going to vote him.

thats why i never believe invest results.

I also got the invest result on Mango being Kata

PG/Orca.Rat all easy pray tbh
Well I both almost took down the entire town's spirit AND then saved it from myself & other scums
:finally:

Luffy

(Gomu Gomu Techniques) You have the following one shot abilities
-Gomu Gomu no Snake Shot: Pick any Hostile Role and Burn one random ability for the cycle
-Gomu Gomu no Orei Fire: Absorb any failed Pirate Assist ability activated in the phase and redirect it to any player
-Gomu Gomu no UFO: Target up to 3 players and block them from qualifying to obtain a Pirate assist or Shichibukai for the phase
-Gomu Gomu no Tsuppari: Target any player and steal their pirate assist
-Atama Buso: Gomu Gomu no Kane: Target one anti town role with bulletproof passive and negate it for the cycle

(Gear Second Techniques) You have the following one shots
-Gomu Gomu no Jet Hammer: See an incoming base or Pirate assist action and redirect it to another player
-Gomu Gomu no Jet Mace: Target any player and confuse them for the night phase
-Gomu Gomu no Red Hawk: Stop an incoming Anti Town Burst Mode ability excluding Yonkou from activating
-Gomu Gomu no Eagle Bazooka: Target any player and launch them to take any action you will take for the cycle
-Gomu Gomu no Red Roc: Challenge Kaidou, Big Mom, Shanks or Blackbeard to r/p/s if you win paralyze them for a cycle

(Gear Third Techniques) You have the following one shots
-Gomu Gomu no Elephant Gun: Destroy an incoming anti town investigation and gain the investigation result
-Gomu Gomu no Elephant Gatling: Host rolls a dice of 4 and depending on what's rolled determines how many incoming actions can destroy
-Gomu Gomu no Grizzly Magnum: Target any player and role/vote block them for the cycle
-Gomu Gomu no Gigant Tsuppari: Protect 2 Strawhat pirates from actions for the cycle
-Gomu Gomu no Roc Gun: Target any player with a kill shot

(Strawhat Captain) Every dayphase when a Strawhat Pirate base form action fails you can reuse it again during the nightphase

(Gear 5 ) You must be killed or lynched twice to get rid of you. Once you are killed or lynched unlock Gear 5 luffy Role

Haki Burst abilities:

(Kin'niku Fusen) Base Form and Pirate assist abilities have no effect on you. Burst mode abilities that target you have a 50% of failing against you excluding (Big Mom, Blackbeard, Kaidou, Shanks, Admirals,Zoro, Law, Eustass Kid)

(Python) Redirect an incoming kill shot onto any player, if the kill fails reuse this and amp it to a super kill. If the super kill fails reuse this one final time and make it a Omega kill

(Gomu Gomu no King Kong Gun) Target any player and reveal their role

(Gomu Gomu no Over Kong Gun) Target any player and destroy 2 random burst mode abilities and burn half their abilities for the cycle