Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
Like.. I wanted to say Marine Le Pen or Jordan Bardella but I don't think they know them so I went for the most obvious

Antisemitism is when you attack people based on their confession or identity, not when you denounce just like I did the inversion and accusation of intolerance used by fascists to deligitimate progressist mate

:snoopy:

Like.. I wanted to say Marine Le Pen or Jordan Bardella but I don't think they know them so I went for the most obvious

Antisemitism is when you attack people based on their confession or identity, not when you denounce just like I did the inversion and accusation of intolerance used by fascists to deligitimate progressist mate

:snoopy:
You using Hitler to attack others is antisemitism.
Stop hating people
Especially who has never done anything to you 😔
I expected more from you
Your inner hatred is showing
Post automatically merged:

But he is the one who is Nazi

For someone who doesn't care, you sure seem to care an awful lot.
I don't care about your specific opinion on One Piece, I care about the growth of negativity and toxic behavior in the One Piece fanbase.

I think Logiko is a good guy honestly, he just has no gray area. In Politics or OP, etc... you either agree with him on every single detail or you're Nazi :shocked::gokulaugh::willight:
Not necessarily.

A lot of people disagree with me. For example someone told me that they don't like the Panelling of One Piece and find it disruptive for the reading and the quality of the narration.

I don't think it is the case, but I can understand the critic.

But when someone tells me "G5 is sh*t because its disney" then I have to step up I remind them that the entire story is influenced by Disney and old cartoons. G5 is simply the logical and amazing prolongation of that fact.

Same thing in politic. If you say to me that you believe in Meritocracy, I will disagree with you and say you are wrong but I won't treat you the same way as if you are telling me that Muslim are predators.

You guys must pay attention to what I say. I mostly do no interact with people I have just a few disagreement with, I mostly reply to people who are foundamentally opposed to my vision, that's all.

You using Hitler to attack others is antisemitism.
That's not how antisemitism works mate.

I used Hitler as a way to make you understand RAPIDELY (and it didn't work it seems) that your point of view (people who talks about tolerance are intolerant) is the one used by fascists (LIKE Hitler) or the far right to discredit people like me.

Do you understand ?

I don't care about your specific opinion on One Piece, I care about the growth of negativity and toxic behavior in the One Piece fanbase.

Not necessarily.

A lot of people disagree with me. For example someone told me that they don't like the Panelling of One Piece and find it disruptive for the reading and the quality of the narration.

But when someone tells me "G5 is sh*t because its disney" then I have to step up I remind them that the entire story is influenced by Disney and old cartoons. G5 is simply the logical and amazing prolongation of that fact.

Same thing in politic. If you say to me that you believe in Meritocracy, I will disagree with you and say you are wrong but I won't treat you the same way as if you are telling me that Muslim are predators.

You guys must pay attention to what I say. I mostly do no interact with people I have just a few disagreement with, I mostly reply to people who are foundamentally opposed to my vision, that's all.

I used Hitler as a way to make you understand RAPIDELY (and it didn't work it seems) that your point of view (people who talks about tolerance are intolerant) is the one used by fascists (LIKE Hitler) or the far right to discredit people like me.

Do you understand ?
This is the wronggg thread for this.

Not necessarily.

Do you understand ?
No you used it to attack people and show you are like Hitler and we are below you.
This is clear case of antisemitism.
Stop hating others.:josad:

Peppercore

(☝◞‸◟)☞ 𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚙
got a one piece ita bag...i reallt wanna make out with kaku. it's a cute bag. i hope imu is a really sexy guy. it's a bookbag that i backed on kickstarter. oda hasn't drawn any new good looking men in months, I'm dying!

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Not necessarily.

OK that's a good perspective. Let's end this discussion in this thread like Nat said, and continue this later in the politics thread 🤝