Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
1119: A World of Joy
- Chapter starts with Jinbe and Zoro vs Venusjuro
- All three of them sense Luffy and Bonney and their surroundings turns into rubber
- The four other Gorosei surround the Giant's ship
- Luffy tells Bonney to do a combo attack and whispers something in her ear
- Luffy creates two big swords out of nothing and gives one to Bonney and they use Hakai (same combo attack as Kaido and Big Mom used)
- The 4 Gorosei are blown away by the attack, Bonney turns back to normal after this attack
- Chapter ends with the Sunny falling down after using Coup de Burst

Last edited:
It seems like people's existence is to simply be wrong. Well I guess you have been wrong about koby alot of times so being wrong 2 or 3 more times would work for you.

Would you like to make a wager on whom is going to be in the next chapter coming up?
What have i been wrong about?

I said Loby would get bitched by Boa. He did. BB had to save his ass lmao. And you think he's gonna do anything meaningful in a fight between a stronger BB and Goofy? :suresure:

:luuh:
".... Uh.... Hey look at all these neat new pointless characters hogging panels and reacting to GREAT HOLY NIKA!" - LOda.

Seriously though, same place where Usopp's CoO haki went. Or Nami's supernatural ability to predict the weather. Or Zoro's Enbima Yonezu. Or Franky's real time master carpentry that let him build stairs in midair.

Wtf is Oda smoking? Also you're telling me Luffy couldn't even use that kind of internal haki bs to hurt Warcury from the inside when external attacks clearly weren't working?
Oda's sales are dipping and he has no one to blame but himself. :jay-yeah:
Franky could be like Fortnite fighter in One Piece.