Chapter 801

Maybe Hara is getting back to his best after subpar Hango arc…..
Hopefully this Han conquest will be a breath of fresh air, we really need a break from Zhao at this point. Shin leading a large army alongside Tou honestly sounds hype, imagine Shin inspiring the Tou army by leading a charge with Ouki's glaive.

:steef:

Anyway, I wonder where Kouto and Rakushi are located exactly.

Shin is not commanding more troops then Kanki did in Kokuyou. Kinda insane if you think about it.

I hope that Ouhon and Mouten fighting Wei and Zhao wont be offscreened.
mostly it will be offscreened.

but even thou I don't like how shin in every arc cuz he is mc ofcourse.
I am relieved that ohn and ten willnot participate in han cuz their participation will minor Tou role.

I how now hara make Hara go all out with Tou .
Post automatically merged:

but still great chapter .

-sei is going evil 😈 route which is nice to see.
(I how we see the consequences soon 😈😈).

-even thou I don't like this stupid promotion to below gg but it's justified by their roles in the upcoming events in history. especially Ohon:steef: he will unleash his full might soon. fuck ousen I hope he die.
BTW Ousen has to step down :suresure:
this is more humiliation than kanki death.

-Also it seems fuckyou is major in character in palace now, hoep we see more.

Also SHK is more evil than reishi
which is the opposite in history lol.

Last edited:
Actually this chapter is great a 8/10 in Kingdom standards, is actually better than whole Hango Arc.

Ei Sei being "Evil" is not part of him is something that has to happen, unfortunately, yet him is a awesome King.

SHK with the moustache awesome.

This strategy is awesome as Ousen is out for the picture and Kan Ki is dead, Qin trio will be the main faces of future arcs, I want to see Mouten and Ou Hon campaign, Mouten vs Wei and Ou Hon vs Zhao will be great.

Gohoumei vs Mouten.

Ou Hon vs Fuhaku and Kounsoryuu.

While in Han we will have Commander in Chief 6 GG Tou 100K army and G+ Shin 60 k army vs Whole state of Han.

Rakuakan vs Tou.
RoKuomi vs Yoko Yoko.

Some New Second Great General of Han vs General+ Shin.

If happens in a year, let Shin knows some strategies stuff while being a Instinctual General.

I want Ryuu Sen to be a 5K too, but him will be a 2k or 3k Commander with Denyuu.

Man if Naki was around him would be a General or a 5k for sure.

Let see some new awesome face in Hi shin,Gyoku Hou and Gaku Ka.

It's finally happening. :steef:

Hara saved Tou for The last because he is the best :steef:.
can you imagine one gonna take single state with one arc .
not even hakuki can do this.

no one ever gonna remake this feat ever.
:kata:

that's why he is kept away from zhaou all this time
because hara knows that unleashing him will end end zhou in one arc.
Tou = the onepunchman under he heaven.

Great chapter but I feel like Hara should make Shin more aware of basic knowledge when it comes to strategy and conquest.

Let him know how to read a map and understand what the stationing of an army in some areas mean.

He looks too dumb compared to Mouten and Ouhon. It's not comical anymore at this point, if he's close to GG rank he should uderstand these things.

I'm now looking forward to seeing Tou in action and hopefully he will also help Shin to grow and inspire him like Ouki and the Duke once did. Maybe that's what he needs because he hasn't made any progress since Shukai plains arc.

Last edited: