General & Others Is WorstGen the Center of OP Fandom?

I came here from reddit looking for earlier spoilers and I think WG has this sort of center role in the OP fandom, or maybe I am just very limited. You see a lot of people on twitter taking things from WG like the recent fake spoilers by TAC.

Another thing I found weird is that I made an argument today around 10-12 hours ago at least and I see someone on twitter posting something very similar around 6 hrs ago. J0nn0i on X: "I was told by Luffy and Sanji fans that Zoro still needed to master Enma and will still be having problems controlling it in Egghead. Interesting that Zoro been fighting Kaku, Lucci, Seraphims, and Gorosei yet enma isn't acting up. https://t.co/AIV3URSv3D" / X . Maybe it is just a coincidence but have others come across similar stuff happening previously?

We're the center of the spoiler community, you can have people from other forums like Reddit buying the fakest spoilers out there if they're "confirmed on Worstgen" or such.
I have never used reddit for one piece but color me surprised in a recent poll Kaido was winning against shanks. I thought that was almost impossible lol.
Kaido is literally the darling of the powerscaling subreddit, wdym? Characters like Shanks and Zoro are unpopular there, though.

Cant really say as ive not seen other OP online forums/communities.

Ive only been part of 3 such forums, Narutobase (when i was reading Naruto way way back)
Then for OP i joined Orojackson (loved it).
Once Orojackson was shut down, i had two options, 1 being Arlong Park and the other WG.

Got to know of Fanverse very recently but never checked it out.