General & Others Fujitora vs Mihawk as conquerors

Kuzan was an admiral and almost future fleet admiral. Trained by Garp, picked by sengoku, and fought akainu for 10 days might not have it according to many

Blackbeard character wise insane potential and ambition, scarred shanks, has imu worried about him, and of luffy’s biggest antagonist ever might not have it according to many

Fujitora an admiral and potential future fleet admiral that defies akainu and the world government on multiple occasions, is a big reason the warlord system is abolished, and freed slaves during the reverie might not have it according to many

Law a rival to kid and luffy to an extent, another character with high ambitions that was going after the one piece, and one of the future leaders of the next generation of pirates doesn’t have it at the very least as of now
You still butthurt that no admiral is a conqueror?
Fuji has a shot now
Swordsman from Wano
Supreme grade weapon from Wano
the only Paramecia
Not a cog in the machine aka waiter
Won't kill innocent people because someone told him to
The last admiral to go all out
Future FA?
Oda chose to reveal new stuff because his time is coming up, we'll probably get a small ideia of how hard Mihawk trounces Goofy. :quest:

Lol the only reason you say this is because mihawk sits at the top and quite literally has no interest in anyone or doing anything until zoro gets to him.

In wano oda gave direct ties to zoro ambition being kingly. Mihawk had those same ambitions at one time and he achieved his goal sitting atop all other swordsmen as wss. Of course he will have coc haki this is not a luffy to law comparison this is a guy that has already achieved the top and sits on it bored suffering from success until a worthy opponent stronger than his previous rival that can coat his attacks comes and fights him.
It is heavily implied that mihawk like crocodile like buggy like the rest of cross guild was just coasting and had given up on their true original ambition when they were younger

I use law, Kuzan, Fuji etc because they are strong characters with strong ambitions tied to conquerors. With that still not necessarily making them conquerors
The “rivals” you mentioned are second fiddle to the #1. Mihawk, like Luffy and like Akainu is on top of his bubble
?
What does that have to do with being strong or having ties to conquerors doesn’t automatically mean you’re a conqueror

If I’m being honest I personally slightly lean towards believing that neither have conquerors. Cause if we all being honest having conquerors isn’t really about strength or willpower. It’s mainly just about luffy
:handsup:
Why Luffy?

Tho if we pretend it is about strength and willpower
  • Strength wise Fujitora as an admiral is a top tier and Mihawk as wss is a top tier. So if we base it off that than yes all top tiers and characters of a certain level should have conquerors
  • Not really. We also have a narrative that gives us an idea of who might have/is likely to have CoC. We can also see what abilities make certain characters Top Tier. For example, at the moment Admirals are extremely powerful fruit users with decent haki, which allows them to be on the top tier even though at the moment they are definitely below Yonko on average.
On the other hand we have genetic monsters like Kaido/BM with extremely powerful Haki and fruit that allows them to be on the top tier ceiling.

After all when we are talking about regular people who don't have special gynetics like Kaido/BM or fruits like Admirals.

Garp/Roger/Shanks/Ray/Oden are all regular people who are at most gifted with only a slight (compared to Kaido/BM) advantage in physical strength over regular people like Oden.
But they have strong haki. Not all of them have FS, not all of them have ID CoA, but all of them share the possession of AdCoC. It is the key for them to stand with monsters like Admirals/Kaido/BM to equal or even surpass.

So when we talk about characters like Mihawk we have to realize that he is a regular human and the closest thing to compare in this regard is the likes of Roger/Ray/Garp/Oden and etc

To summarize, Mihawk not only has the narrative given by history as that WSS=King but that we can perfectly see the pattern of who is at the top and what abilities they need to have to do so. Since Mihawk is a regular men, of course he needs AdCoC considering what we see in the example of characters similar to him who are top tiers. It's just common sense.

• Willpower wise fujitora probably wins
    • Fuji as a marine has been fighting for his beliefs and making huge waves in the world with his actions. Going against what akainu or the world government tell him if he believes its for the best. He as an admiral is capable of leading others. Also has a supreme grade blade
    • Agreed.
    • Mihawk fought strong swordsman to become the wss. Tho he like buggy crocodile and the rest of cross guild seems to have had his will broken at one point settling for less. On the bright side buggy’s speech seems to have rejuvenated him to an extent
I don't think so. I definitely feel like you're trying to create a false narrative and misrepresenting Mihawk's character for your agenda.

Mihawk by his own words is sitting on top and as we know has achieved his dreams.
In his own words we also know that he is bored and looking for a quiet peaceful life as there are no more interesting competitors left for him.
The only time when Mihawk became passionate was when he saw Zoro as a promising and strong-hearted swordsman, allowing him to live on and develop in order to give him the fight of his life in the future.

So far Buggy's going after OP has in no way ignited a passion in Mihawk but it may lead to his meeting Zoro that will indeed do so. But it's not something that happened only because of Buggy because we know it would have happened anyway when Zoro was ready.

It is heavily implied that mihawk like crocodile like buggy like the rest of cross guild was just coasting and had given up on their true original ambition when they were younger

I use law, Kuzan, Fuji etc because they are strong characters with strong ambitions tied to conquerors. With that still not necessarily making them conquerors

?
What does that have to do with being strong or having ties to conquerors doesn’t automatically mean you’re a conqueror
Because aside being a “rival” to shanks, he’s also the #1 swordsman jn the world. He’s strong enough to match Shanks and also literally conquer all swordsmen

Thematically and scaling wise it wouldn’t make sense for him to not be a conqueror

Like roger who didn't overcome every single pirate but even so he was the king.
Like wb who didn't overcome every single man but even so he was the strongest man and king of sea after roger's death.
Like kaido who didn't overcome every creature/human being but even so he was the strongest creature.
You are true but zoro fans question pirate kings credibility, while WSS title is itself questionable. If you find the title WSS true to its name, then people should also believe when the manga say pirate king conquered all through haki alone and had everything from wealth, fame and power.

On topic: Mihawk is a conqueror while fujitora probably not.

Last edited:
Because it’s his story and oda likes him
Most other conquerors just expect for Luffy to show superiority over them
  • Not really. We also have a narrative that gives us an idea of who might have/is likely to have CoC. We can also see what abilities make certain characters Top Tier. For example, at the moment Admirals are extremely powerful fruit users with decent haki, which allows them to be on the top tier even though at the moment they are definitely below Yonko on average.
On the other hand we have genetic monsters like Kaido/BM with extremely powerful Haki and fruit that allows them to be on the top tier ceiling.

After all when we are talking about regular people who don't have special gynetics like Kaido/BM or fruits like Admirals.

Garp/Roger/Shanks/Ray/Oden are all regular people who are at most gifted with only a slight (compared to Kaido/BM) advantage in physical strength over regular people like Oden.
But they have strong haki. Not all of them have FS, not all of them have ID CoA, but all of them share the possession of AdCoC. It is the key for them to stand with monsters like Admirals/Kaido/BM to equal or even surpass.

So when we talk about characters like Mihawk we have to realize that he is a regular human and the closest thing to compare in this regard is the likes of Roger/Ray/Garp/Oden and etc

To summarize, Mihawk not only has the narrative given by history as that WSS=King but that we can perfectly see the pattern of who is at the top and what abilities they need to have to do so. Since Mihawk is a regular men, of course he needs AdCoC considering what we see in the example of characters similar to him who are top tiers. It's just common sense.
Having a strong devil fruit doesn’t somehow lessen your chances of being a conqueror

Same way having a strong body or weapon doesn’t effect having conquerors or not either

Saying someone can’t or has to have conquerors because they’d be to strong or weak doesn’t make much sense. You’re either a one or you aren’t regardless
don't think so. I definitely feel like you're trying to create a false narrative and misrepresenting Mihawk's character for your agenda.

Mihawk by his own words is sitting on top and as we know has achieved his dreams.
In his own words we also know that he is bored and looking for a quiet peaceful life as there are no more interesting competitors left for him.
The only time when Mihawk became passionate was when he saw Zoro as a promising and strong-hearted swordsman, allowing him to live on and develop in order to give him the fight of his life in the future.

So far Buggy's going after OP has in no way ignited a passion in Mihawk but it may lead to his meeting Zoro that will indeed do so. But it's not something that happened only because of Buggy because we know it would have happened anyway when Zoro was ready.
It is implied he strived for more
That he was just settling when he joined the warlords and when he and crocodile teamed up

Also zoro’s dream to be the wss is bigger than him just doing it because he wants to be strong. He’s doing it not just for himself but to help kuina and luffy achieve their dreams. Zoro’s ambitions > mihawks

Why would he be holding back his haki? Has anyone held back their haki level when using CoC?

Or he simply has a power related to the Will of D which has been set up since Drum Kingdom
zoro yes...we know he has ashura which when infused with coc haki would be more devastating than KoH:Dragon Damnation used to beat king. To me at least roger haki levels had to go up after the initial clash since wb was probably using both df and his haki which was already matching roger.

yea also with the will of d power will more than likely just be something related to haki as its something passed down and haki means willpower. What else are you expecting the power to be when oda has already told us that roger transcended the world with his haki alone?

Because aside being a “rival” to shanks, he’s also the #1 swordsman jn the world. He’s strong enough to match Shanks and also literally conquer all swordsmen

Thematically and scaling wise it wouldn’t make sense for him to not be a conqueror
And strength alone is not a reason to be a conqueror. There are a bunch of top tiers able to match shanks some of who are even stronger

We don’t know anything about mihawk’s powers tbh besides the fact he cuts and has a strong sword. Same way he likely doesn’t have future observation or penetration armament he could have some other skill to make up for what he lacks

Mihawk is an anomaly of an anomaly him and WB are the only 2 characters in the verse to achieve their dreams.

Mihawk wins as a conqueror, when will you guys learn??

@Albino 👑 genuine question no b.s. from Mihawk what would it take for you to stop downplaying ?

it’s almost as if that’s not my entire argument, but just part of it
Yes I already mentioned the strength, ambition, and ties to conquerors points

Most conquerors are just made to suck luffy off as the better conqueror or get dicked down by him so he can prove his the superior conqueror

zoro yes...we know he has ashura which when infused with coc haki would be more devastating than KoH:Dragon Damnation used to beat king. To me at least roger haki levels had to go up after the initial clash since wb was probably using both df and his haki which was already matching roger.

yea also with the will of d power will more than likely just be something related to haki as its something passed down and haki means willpower. What else are you expecting the power to be when oda has already told us that roger transcended the world with his haki alone?
Will of D doesn’t mean haki, because it’s a unique ability only found in a certain sect of people.

And you get that villains are usually wrong about their opinions just like Kaido?

?
This does not change my argument for mihawk what so ever. Narratively it makes sense Sure mihawk might have tried to get to the one piece while younger this would prove that him telling luffy back at baratie that it was harder than going for his title was true. Narratively It would also prove what mihawk said at marineford was true luffy greatest power is getting others to help him. Mihawk is a loner and someone who does not have luffy or if u even want to include buggy in this power of getting others to help him. With all the strength in the world that strength was not enough to become pk something else was needed which luffy has... this will not downplay mihawk strength he is a conqueror and the wss at the end of the day.

Mihawk is an anomaly of an anomaly him and WB are the only 2 characters in the verse to achieve their dreams.

Mihawk wins as a conqueror, when will you guys learn??

@Albino 👑 genuine question no b.s. from Mihawk what would it take for you to stop downplaying ?
?
In what regard?

In strength he’s a top tier capable of giving any other top tier a good fight like they all should

This does not change my argument for mihawk what so ever. Narratively it makes sense Sure mihawk might have tried to get to the one piece while younger this would prove that him telling luffy back at baratie that it was harder than going for his title was true. Narratively It would also prove what mihawk said at marineford was true luffy greatest power is getting others to help him. Mihawk is a loner and someone who does not have luffy or if u even want to include buggy in this power of getting others to help him. With all the strength in the world that strength was not enough to become pk something else was needed which luffy has... this will not downplay mihawk strength he is a conqueror and the wss at the end of the day.
You have to admit regardless of strength him giving up his original ambition is not a good thing. The whole theme of cross guild is pirates who gave up on their original ambitions and are just now that they’re all together reigniting that old flame.
Tho tbf it could be a kinda katakuri like situation where they mentally nerf themselves despite being conquerors. In which they can only use it after they stay true to their hearts and the real them. Imo it could potentially apply to mihawk, Kuzan, kizaru, and a few others

If his main and only claim to potentially being a conqueror is his strength than automatically every character comparable to him in strength like the other top tiers such as emperors and admirals should automatically have it as well. If you believe that then honestly fair enough

Will of D doesn’t mean haki, because it’s a unique ability only found in a certain sect of people.

And you get that villains are usually wrong about their opinions just like Kaido?
i still believe that will of d will be something haki related lol if it is indeed a power. i don't believe it will be a weapon like a gun/sword etc Multiple times in the story we get "wills are passed down" etc this power passed down through a certain sect of people will be something haki/willpower/ambition related imo.

Well we interpret kaidos words and the fight differently. I for one take kaidos words as a fact even down to his defeat,to me in the end Luffy haki/willpower was stronger than kaidos therefore he lost. I am not downplaying gear 5th don't get me wrong i genuinely do not believe luffy wins without it,but in the end luffy haki was superior.

F

Foul Legacy

I get what you mean but please don’t forget about prime WB or Kaido.

WB (post Rogers death, Pre Kaidos prime) - undisputed #1. No one f*cked with him until cancer and father time took him down
Kaido - Gorosei and Admirals stayed clear of the Worlds strongest creature for years. Got depressed as nothing was a challenge anymore
Tbh messing with a yonkou is never good move due to Power imbalance.
Only idiots like Luffy and ace wanted that.

Other than that , I don't think kaidou ever got to complete his dream.
I don't know about WB. What was his dream?? Family?

?
In what regard?

In strength he’s a top tier capable of giving any other top tier a good fight like they all should

You have to admit regardless of strength him giving up his original ambition is not a good thing. The whole theme of cross guild is pirates who gave up on their original ambitions and are just now that they’re all together reigniting that old flame.
Tho tbf it could be a kinda katakuri like situation where they mentally nerf themselves despite being conquerors. In which they can only use it after they stay true to their hearts and the real them. Imo it could potentially apply to mihawk, Kuzan, kizaru, and a few others

If his main and only claim to potentially being a conqueror is his strength than automatically every character comparable to him in strength like the other top tiers such as emperors and admirals should automatically have it as well. If you believe that then honestly fair enough
I do not see it as a bad thing because i think both goals went hand and hand for mihawk. We know mihawk was betrayed but we dont know by who or why so he has trust issues. His strength is absolute but even with all that strength he was not able to attain pk status he lacked something, that which luffy/buggy has. Sure maybe a old flame is probably rekindled after buggy speech but that does not discredit the mihawk who fought everyone untill there was none left, and had his duels with shanks. Him being a coc user and a coc coater will remain all the same. He still awaits someone stronger than shanks.

i still believe that will of d will be something haki related lol if it is indeed a power. i don't believe it will be a weapon like a gun/sword etc Multiple times in the story we get "wills are passed down" etc this power passed down through a certain sect of people will be something haki/willpower/ambition related imo.

Well we interpret kaidos words and the fight differently. I for one take kaidos words as a fact even down to his defeat,to me in the end Luffy haki/willpower was stronger than kaidos therefore he lost. I am not downplaying gear 5th don't get me wrong i genuinely do not believe luffy wins without it,but in the end luffy haki was superior.
When aces will was inherited, it was done through the DF.

And I read Kaido vs Luffy same was as krieg vs Luffy where Krieg believed that because of his military might he was the strongest, Kaido believed that because he had the strongest haki he was the strongest. And Luffy disproved both that’s why Kaido lost to Luffys awakening.

Luffys haki was never superior to Kaidos. Luffy only won because his physical strength from the awakening was superior to Kaidos so his punch made its way through.

Haki is just a weapon, nothing more.

I do not see it as a bad thing because i think both goals went hand and hand for mihawk. We know mihawk was betrayed but we dont know by who or why so he has trust issues. His strength is absolute but even with all that strength he was not able to attain pk status he lacked something, that which luffy/buggy has. Sure maybe an old flame is probably rekindled after buggy speech but that does not discredit the mihawk who fought everyone untill there was none left, and had his duels with shanks. Him being a coc user and a coc coater will remain all the same. He still awaits someone stronger than shanks.
Yes mihawk is strong and him being the wss is cool but he still gave up on his original ambition which should definitely effect conquerors. Like even if he had it again it’d likely be a similar situation to katakuri

And if him being a top tier means he should have conquerors so should all top tiers who reached the top of the list world

Also don’t think you’re doing it on purpose at all but it’s buggy mihawk and crocodile that cross guild was recognized as it is. All 3 are integral to cross guild and its perception. Take one out and it wouldn’t work the same