Status
Not open for further replies.
I can appreciate a grey villain as much as the next guy but I’ll disagree here. I love how hammy evil they seem to be without being Unga Bunga like Kaido/Teaxh/Linlin.

They really hit home for pitiless vile monsters for me and I love it
It's a matter of tastes, no problems here.

For my part, BB already fit that bill so I would have liked something different.

So what do you think Luffys next power up is? Looking like it’ll be the Will of D.
This will sound crazy coming from me but I don’t want Luffy to get any internal power ups outside of reduced drawbacks and improvement of his haki to have things similar to Shanks. He should obviously get ways to damage the gorosei.

Everything else that Luffy gets powerwise should be in the form of allies.

This will sound crazy coming from me but I don’t want Luffy to get any internal power ups outside of reduced drawbacks and improvement of his haki to have things similar to Shanks. He should obviously get ways to damage the gorosei.

Everything else that Luffy gets powerwise should be in the form of allies.
Fair enough I kinda doubt Oda will go this route because Oda likes the shitty “tension” of Luffy gassing out it seems
Post automatically merged:

There’s no way island shakers like them are below high tier. We’re talking about lumping them with people like Katakuri lol
Island shakers?

So the crappy skeleton centaur gets offscreen'd by a toddler doing her best imitation of Pell. Heaven forbid the Straw Hats are actually allowed to engage in a serious fight unless Nika is doing the heavy lifting. Nothing more than more wasted pages.

"You're a D! I'm a D! Robin's a D! Everyone gets a D!"

What's next? Nami's a secret D too? Usopp? Are Ds the only ones allowed to have agency?

5 Katakuris get clowned just like anybody else. Oda would put the story above scaling 100% of the time. Again just look at the clown show at Onigashima. Kaido getting blasted by bums, BM getting thrown away by the lower SH etc
There's no way Oda clowns 5 yonko level this
Gorosei haven't had any imposing moment , no great combat feat

Fair enough I kinda doubt Oda will go this route because Oda likes the shitty “tension” of Luffy gassing out it seems
Post automatically merged:

Island shakers?
Yeah I agree, it doesn't make any sense and the drawbacks are inconsistent. What do you think the Will of D buff will be if any?

Status
Not open for further replies.