Anime Discussion [Summer 2024] Anime Seasonals - General Discussion [Season of the Robot Waifu]

Do you want more pinned threads in this section? For example a thread dedicated for anime news?

• Total voters

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
The romance this season is looking good.

Alya has top notch animation. Wouldn't expect less from Doga Kobo.

Pseudo Harem is very good. Why have a lot of girls to form a harem when one girl can be the harem itself?

Days with my Stepsister. It's ok so far. Way better than some romance we had in previous seasons.

2.5 Dimensional Seduction. I really like the comedy here. Overblown and makes it very funny.

Kimi ni Todoke. Unfortunately this is not the type of romance I like but I reckon it would be good like previous seasons.

Makeine and Atri. We'll see when the 1st ep airs. If Atri were to be a good drama romance it would be great.

Also it seems Wistoria is made from the same author as Danmachi.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
β€Ž
The romance this season is looking good.

Alya has top notch animation. Wouldn't expect less from Doga Kobo.

Pseudo Harem is very good. Why have a lot of girls to form a harem when one girl can be the harem itself?

Days with my Stepsister. It's ok so far. Way better than some romance we had in previous seasons.

2.5 Dimensional Seduction. I really like the comedy here. Overblown and makes it very funny.

Kimi ni Todoke. Unfortunately this is not the type of romance I like but I reckon it would be good like previous seasons.

Makeine and Atri. We'll see when the 1st ep airs. If Atri were to be a good drama romance it would be great.

Also it seems Wistoria is made from the same author as Danmachi.
I can already certify Makeine and Atri as masterpieces. Just trust the Rej.

I watched Wistoria and it looks great. Story sounds a little generic but since I miss Black Clover, I will gladly watch it.

Yes the author is the same one from Danmachi.
I wonder if both are in the same world or something.
Its because in both there is an elf character who have the same last name ( Ljos Alf)

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
Aniwave >>> Crunchyroll :endthis:

Volume 9 was the biggest waste honestly with the main group being trapped in a fairy tale book, barely any story progression. What RWBY needed for years is better writers, they only really nailed the action parts even when the OG creator was still alive.

Last edited:

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
Really enjoying pseudo harem

Nanakura is just too cute lol

Hayami doing a great job voicing her

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
It's a weird yet very wholesome and cute rom-com.:catpole:
They'lll probably adapt the entire manga in this season as it's quite short with around 6 pages per chapter. That's why it feels like a collection of short stories in each ep. Not complaining though :catblush:

Someone filler me up in the best female character thread pls

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
β€Žβ€Ž
Senpai is an Otokonoko is good. Fuck the people who review bombed it.
Post automatically merged:

The Cafe Terrance and Its Goddesses still going strong! Ouka better win!

Last edited:

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
Post automatically merged:

Oh so that's why Crunchyroll removed the comment section

Last edited: