Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!

Kizaruber Eats

Rest In Peace James Earl Jones (Mufasa)
Koby? the man that went from nothing to injuring one of BBs commanders. The man that went from fodder to Chad with a waifu. The man that is a true inspiration to hardwork. My hero, enough said.
Yeah honestly, its an absolutely fucking insane feat and people are either trying to say its an asspull, overlooking/ignoring it or downplay it lmao.
Did they not see Koby rescuing those civilians just after the timeskip I think it was? Where he destroyed that huge boulder and used soru? Also when he did that extremely impressive human torpedo shit to save Rebecca and co and used observation haki effectively too?

Theres no way someone being exclusively trained by one of the strongest and most monstrous characters in the series, Garp for like 2.5 years or however long hes had WASNT gonna be impressive ofc!

Luffy only got what 6-9 months with Rayleigh max right? I have a feeling it was only 6 at most? I remember thinking he didn't get long enough at all, given it was a 2 year timeskip too. Plus Hyogoro taught Luffy stuff that he should have learned from Rayleigh and Rayleigh seemed to showcase too, the whole emission and such and surely Rayleigh could have helped Luffy train his CoC too and master it beyond the shockwave stuff? To have more control over it I mean?

Garp trains Admirals and we saw he trained Kuzan and that amazing flashback of Kuzan punching battleships with just raw strength like hes a disciple of Saitama and then Koby did it too?! INSANE! I could believe Garp doing it given what we know about him but honestly, thats such a really cool and unique way to display strength/power too! Battleship punching bags is far too awesome!

Koby will easily be Admiral tier minimum in future, no question.

The fact he did that to a Yonko commander with an extremely powerful fruit, that some seem to underestimate is HUGE as you said ofc. Koby showed amazing strength, mastery of haki already, skill and whatever in that moment, he would easily FUCK UP Logia users already, unless they are Admiral tier or so ofc! But even then, if he lands hits like that with haki too, its gonna HURT regardless!

People like to scale Pizarro up to Sanji tier at best at least, so what does that say about Koby too? LOL! One way or another, Koby will eventually become a threat to Luffy sooner or later, imagine if Garp and Roger were not always equal and Roger handed Garp his ass a few times at least before Garp got stronger enough to rival Roger and beat him near to death multiple times as was said IIRC?

Its not exactly "free powerups" either as we know hes going through BRUTAL, intensive training with Garp, the best he can truly get, the same kind of training current/past Admirals got and thus the current Fleet Admiral too.

Gonna tag in @Ssg super suit coby as I know he'll love to chip in and this discussion too ofc lmao!

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I just realized that Mihawk fans will be split tonight, some will glaze Shanks because Shanks wank = Mihawk wank. Other will downplay cause everyone will think he's top 1 for one tapping two Novas.

Game on :pepecorn::pepehawk::pepecafe:

Yeah honestly, its an absolutely fucking insane feat and people are either trying to say its an asspull, overlooking/ignoring it or downplay it lmao.
Did they not see Koby rescuing those civilians just after the timeskip I think it was? Where he destroyed that huge boulder and used soru? Also when he did that extremely impressive human torpedo shit to save Rebecca and co and used observation haki effectively too?

Theres no way someone being exclusively trained by one of the strongest and most monstrous characters in the series, Garp for like 2.5 years or however long hes had WASNT gonna be impressive ofc!

Luffy only got what 6-9 months with Rayleigh max right? I have a feeling it was only 6 at most? I remember thinking he didn't get long enough at all, given it was a 2 year timeskip too. Plus Hyogoro taught Luffy stuff that he should have learned from Rayleigh and Rayleigh seemed to showcase too, the whole emission and such and surely Rayleigh could have helped Luffy train his CoC too and master it beyond the shockwave stuff? To have more control over it I mean?

Garp trains Admirals and we saw he trained Kuzan and that amazing flashback of Kuzan punching battleships with just raw strength like hes a disciple of Saitama and then Koby did it too?! INSANE! I could believe Garp doing it given what we know about him but honestly, thats such a really cool and unique way to display strength/power too! Battleship punching bags is far too awesome!

Koby will easily be Admiral tier minimum in future, no question.

The fact he did that to a Yonko commander with an extremely powerful fruit, that some seem to underestimate is HUGE as you said ofc. Koby showed amazing strength, mastery of haki already, skill and whatever in that moment, he would easily FUCK UP Logia users already, unless they are Admiral tier or so ofc! But even then, if he lands hits like that with haki too, its gonna HURT regardless!

People like to scale Pizarro up to Sanji tier at best at least, so what does that say about Koby too? LOL! One way or another, Koby will eventually become a threat to Luffy sooner or later, imagine if Garp and Roger were not always equal and Roger handed Garp his ass a few times at least before Garp got stronger enough to rival Roger and beat him near to death multiple times as was said IIRC?

Its not exactly "free powerups" either as we know hes going through BRUTAL, intensive training with Garp, the best he can truly get, the same kind of training current/past Admirals got and thus the current Fleet Admiral too.

Gonna tag in @Ssg super suit coby as I know he'll love to chip in and this discussion too ofc lmao!
people ignore that he not only trained with Garp but also did the Battleship Bag training overnight, Koby pushes himself to insane degrees to reach the level of monsters. Its clear as day he will be stronger than prime Garp.