President Biden
@POTUS

I have been briefed on the shooting at Donald Trump’s rally in Pennsylvania. I’m grateful to hear that he’s safe and doing well. I’m praying for him and his family and for all those who were at the rally, as we await further information. Jill and I are grateful to the Secret Service for getting him to safety. There’s no place for this kind of violence in America. We must unite as one nation to condemn it.

Trump got impeached twice, arrrested him, took money, convicted him and now shot him. Yet he is a fascist. When evil warmongers like Bush and Obama are completely fine. This world needs a either be hit by multiple asteroids or nuclear war

It’s the logical conclusion to calling him a fascist, if he’s as bad as Mussolini and Adolf then he must be stopped by any means necessary

and tbf I do think he’s fascistic, but I also believe in the power of voting him out. Wouldn’t be surprised if the person who shot at him is some illiberal loser
The fact that Trump is a crypto fascist is not a simple bad rumor, its a fact. A fact that we can analyze through his role, his words, his politics, his allies, his opinion, his values, our history etc.

Do not confuse this reality with the reality that some people will use this data to kill him.

In reality, we don't know what happened and there is a LOT of reason why he could be targeted, even by his own side. So lets wait for the investigation.

I can’t imagine being labeled a communist. I’d have to commit seppuku
Hm, I wouldn't mind

Leftist rhetoric has caused this.
Nop

The shooter caused this.

I am a liberal, not lump me in with those cringe illiberal fucks.
You are part of the problem then..

Biden has been a good president
No

The fact that Trump is a crypto fascist is not a simple bad rumor, its a fact. A fact that we can analyze through his role, his words, his politics, his allies, his opinion, his values, our history etc.

Do not confuse this reality with the reality that some people will use this data to kill him.

In reality, we don't know what happened and there is a LOT of reason why he could be targeted, even by his own side. So lets wait for the investigation.

Hm, I wouldn't mind

Nop

The shooter caused this.

You are part of the problem then..

No
found the shooter^

Indigo

Yellow Flash
On the shoulder is too unbelievable I think on the ear is perfect for a purposefully failed shot
no fucking way they would take the small chance of headshotting the president on screen lmao

for a staged attempt i'm saying

i don't know shit about guns though

but my guess is this shit ain't call of duty

and you can't be 100% you will hit the ear and not miss and kill the president

i'm guessing John Wick level accuracy is not a thing IRL, but i could be wrong