Zemmi

GodMommie
I don't even know what project 2025 is, but just from their home page they look scary to me :milaugh:

How do I word this. They seem too one sided.
Post automatically merged:

how the hell did the secret service fuck up that badly
Trust me it's the questioning everyone is asking. Mike Johnson has made an announcement about getting to the bottom of it.

how the hell did the secret service fuck up that badly
Let me let you in on a little secret. No one knows what the fuck they’re doing, we just pretend like we do.
Post automatically merged:

Shocking that there would actually be an attempted assassination attempt on a presidential candidate instead of back and forth implications.

It's a great news to hear that Trump survived though.
What’s truly shocking is that he survived. It really feels like divine intervention.

Yeah that's wrong because that denies the very notion of logic itself, since logic is an abstract process that occurs independent and above mere matter
Its not about logic mate. Its about knowledge and science.

Materialism is simply the application of those two in the vision of reality and politics.

I'm starting to think the democrats are the real people who wants Trump to be re-elected.
You are indeed starting to understand the problem with liberals.

To keep the power, liberals will always use the far right as a tool and scarecrow. What they don't understand however, is that the far right doesn't want to give the power back once in power. You guys were lucky with the last election of Trump and the failed coup, I'm not sure you guys will get lucky twice.

the serious Left who are actually up to speed do not fear Trump anyways, they know he's more or less been bought out and regime change won't be coming from Trump's term
Yes, we are lmao
Trump is not only a danger for America but the entire world.

but at worst a center-right moderate
The delulu
:lawsigh:

Knowledge precedes science, and logic precedes knowledge
Science is the extention of the knowledge thinking and ancient research. So no. Knowledge does not really precedes science.

Materialism makes logic impossible so knowledge and then science are impossible as well
I don't know where you learned that materialism makes logic impossible but I think you understand neither of them.

:kayneshrug: