Who will win the most medals at the Olympics?

• Total voters

AL sama

Red Haired
For me shooting is a sport because it shows proficiency of the body : to aim, to breath, to control all your muscles etc to be the best shooter.

while chess is a mind game. Obviously you need to focus and control yourself etc but it’s not a real « Olympic » sports for me
chess is much more of a sports than dancing

you can cry me a river on how dancing is a physical performance and whatnot but at the end of the day that's not a sports by any means

hence if dancing can be added so should be chess

I'm not a religious person and I could care less about those people who love to do drags, but when you do stuff like this, it's just fucking dumb and also disrespectful.

These are the same people that keep wondering why people hate them, yeah I do wonder why.:seriously:
They would hate them regardless so really the feeling is mutual .........
imo religious folks expecting non religious people to respect their religion is rich and in some ways utterly delusional.

chess is much more of a sports than dancing

you can cry me a river on how dancing is a physical performance and whatnot but at the end of the day that's not a sports by any means

hence if dancing can be added so should be chess
Yeah, at least in chess the winner is decided purely on skill while in dancing (which is an performance art) a lot of the grading will go into the art and emotion put into the dance - making it purely subjective for the judges to grade