Who will win the most medals at the Olympics?

• Total voters
I wouldn't say all are on PEDs lol
That's used to cover and justify the cheaters but a good percentage are probably enhanced.
You're right, I used hyperbole
There is a big use of PEDs however, in most sports rangning from football to mma
All Athletes are on "something". Probably most take the biggest legal amount just to score barely negative.
But I won't believe for a second that a league that is all about showmanship and very little about sport in general, see how much they violate and ignore the rule, is not relaxed around doping.
See that there have never been any cases.

Fuck off

Yeah, best athletes ever.
Are you for real?

Do you think other countries do not have athletes?
What would make them "greatest"? The fact that they are from the USA? Or that they play in an expensive league?
I guess Judo fighters are not real athletes in your mind because USA only cares about showmanship and toys?
Because some of these guys are on the wrong side of 30 and still competing and outdoing players from other countries...

When it comes to basketball, the US has got that shit on lockdown. Although the other countries are catching up recently.

The USABMNT is literally the avengers of Basketball lol

Fuck off

Because some of these guys are on the wrong side of 30 and still competing and outdoing players from other countries...

When it comes to basketball, the US has got that shit on lockdown. Although the other countries are catching up recently.

The USABMNT is literally the avengers of Basketball lol
Mmmh.. I wonder how is it possible that all athletes in all sports start a decline in their 30s but this specific sub-set of american athletes does not...
What a mistery.. The greatest athletes of all time..
:shocked:

They should have told Phelps that he should have kept swimming other 8 years..

Mmmh.. I wonder how is it possible that all athletes in all sports start a decline in their 30s but this specific sub-set of american athletes does not...

Ronaldo and Messi were pretty good in their 30s

So they do drugs and get away with it is what you're saying?

As opposed to the other countries who are all honest and would never do PEDs?

Sure they use stuff for recovery and shit. But nothing illegal. The nba has routine tests. So does the IOC.

This guy wrote later part of 30s.
And in football you can repair what you lack in physics with other things, this holds true for most sports too.
Same with basketball lol. KD is nowhere near as athletic as he used to be, same with Curry. Those guys rely on their shooting and basketball IQ.

Lebron James is the exception of every rule. This man was 280 lbs moving like a PG back in 2011

So they do drugs and get away with it is what you're saying?

As opposed to the other countries who are all honest and would never do PEDs?

Sure they use stuff for recovery and shit. But nothing illegal. The nba has routine tests. So does the IOC.
No dummy.
I say that the rules are relaxed in the name of showmanship. Do you even read what I write?
Ronaldo, the biggest example of super athlete for football, possibly the greatest athlete from an athletic stand point, spent the last part of his career in a second-tier league in Italy.
Then, at 38, instead of being one of the most dominant players in the biggest league, went to a pretend-league.

This guy wrote later part of 30s.
And in football you can repair what you lack in physics with other things, this holds true for most sports too.
Lmao. So you think football is more forgiving than Basketball in terms of age?

Way to expose you've never seen a basketball game lol
Post automatically merged:

Ronaldo, the biggest example of super athlete for football, possibly the greatest athlete from an athletic stand point, spent the last part of his career in a second-tier league in Italy.
Ronaldo is not the greatest athlete ever lol

And he stayed in Juve cause of his ego and shit

Then, at 38, instead of being one of the most dominant players in the biggest league, went to a pretend-league.
And he went to saudi for the oil money lol.

Lmao. So you think football is more forgiving than Basketball in terms of age?

Way to expose you've never seen a basketball game lol
Post automatically merged:

Ronaldo is not the greatest athlete ever lol

And he stayed in Juve cause of his ego and shit

And he went to saudi for the oil money lol.
If anything football is harsher. Basketball is a game people with relatively mediocre athleticism can excel in