One Piece full color Volumes 100-101-102 out 2nd August 2024!!!

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Yea but that retcon already took place, because in that chapter Marco admitted he is out of the race. Yet in that chapter where Marco was retconned to no longer be fighting King, where Zoro was retconned as King's opponent, Zoro made King bleed.
The retcon doesn't take place until zoro smacks king out the building and zoro says I CANT MAKE HIM BLEED.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
The retcon doesn't take place until zoro smacks king out the building and zoro says I CANT MAKE HIM BLEED.
No I'm talking about the opponent retcon. Not King's ability being retconned.

You said King's abilities were retconned because he was supposed to be Marco's fight, but the chapter Zoro made King bleed, this was already changed to be Zoro's opponent. So this reasoning doesn't even hold up.

I don't believe for a second that King, Kaidou's stoic edgy right hand who used a blade, was not supposed to be Zoro's opponent. He was born to be Zoro's opponent.

Are you stupid

Zoro uses stronger attacks and can't make King bleed

Why is that ?
Maybe he used armament, maybe zoro leaked some stored haki, or maybe king was more focused, who knows how that works
Why couldn't Zoro cut Kakus leg while he didn't even use tekkai in egghead, does he have dura neg? Things happen

Fact is from what we have seen the children seraphim are more durable than king who got damaged multiple times during the raid by multiple people meanwhile the seraphim did never, that way my original statement

meanwhile you came up with some random nonsense where "macro was supposed to fight king and that's why he was bleeding" in the same chapter marco verbally declares he is not fighting king or queen
:kobeha:

Also King's flames actually look like flames, nothing like magma. They do have some shading to give it that viscous look, but at the end of the day I guess it's accurate enough since they are still flames.
Can't wait for Kaido boys to get bodied too
They diss admirals so much yet want it to be actual magma so bad 😂

HA001

No I'm talking about the opponent retcon. Not King's ability being retconned.

You said King's abilities was retconned because he was supposed to be Marco's fight, but the chapter Zoro made King bleed, this was already changed to be Zoro's opponent. So this reasoning doesn't even hold up.

I don't believe for a second that King, Kaidou's stoic edgy right hand who used a blade, was not supposed to be Zoro's opponent. He was born to be Zoro's opponent.
I don't get this ? This doesn't make sense
The chapter zoro attacks he makes king bleed

King bleeding DOES NOT MATCH what oda has as King's powers RIGHT NOW

Mid fight oda changes King's powers and zoro says I can't make him bleed

This Marco zoro point isn't a point

Oda changed zoros opponent
Didn't have King's powers down

Had to make King superior to kaido in the stat kaido was hyped for in his intro all 2 acts luffy needs training just because of this.

HA001

Maybe he used armament, maybe zoro leaked some stored haki, or maybe king was more focused, who knows how that works
Why couldn't Zoro cut Kakus leg while he didn't even use tekkai in egghead, does he have dura neg? Things happen

Fact is from what we have seen the children seraphim are more durable than king who got damaged multiple times during the raid by multiple people meanwhile the seraphim did never, that way my original statement

meanwhile you came up with some random nonsense where "macro was supposed to fight king and that's why he was bleeding" in the same chapter marco verbally declares he is not fighting king or queen
:kobeha:
There is no maybes

Zoro himself said I USED A WAY STRONGER ATTACK and didn't make him bleed

Again not a point

Clashing means nothing it's not an attack

Just like I showed zenzu this isn't a point
The retcon happens when King is fighting zoro outside