[FNZ] Salem of Lies Return of the Throne (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.
it would be very nice if I was not the only person checking the fucking wiki
is there any other way neutral killer, mastermind and assassin could do a mass kiling besides the assassin's double kill and the reaper's circle of death? because I don't see any other way besides the sorcerer's bombs, and that wouldn't really work in d3

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
A few points about Beta...
@Finalbeta - He can be butler/sellsword/assassin ... all three fall under the "offensive" class. I wanna reread his posts to decide if he is saying the truth or not. One thing that concerns me a lot is that FB has gone passive. He is usually quieter and less tunneling when he is scum.

Also, blocking physician and invest? Really? :seriously:
Another thing. I hate, haaaaaate to push lynches because of D1 phase start jokes, but wtf is this gif Beta? You never do shits like this before
Why didn't you claim BD right away? Why did you dodge the question then proceeded to question Queen back?
This kind of question has its roots onto weak foundations.

What has you believing that any member of Cult or Unseen or even Neutral factions wouldn't claim to be Blue Dragon and get away with it so easily at this juncture of rhe game?

Asking whether or not a player is BD on D1 strikes more as a way to blend in with Town in my opinion, Queen chan.

Asking such question later on holds more value in the long run.

Imo, there is scum among Finalbeta, Marimo, Lanji and Cobra

is there any other way neutral killer, mastermind and assassin could do a mass kiling besides the assassin's double kill and the reaper's circle of death? because I don't see any other way besides the sorcerer's bombs, and that wouldn't really work in d3
Nah, we gotta have a Reaper. Especially since no Townie kills yet.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
I also have no idea how you guys missed this, but in AL's role, it said he is a heretic.

I checked with Drago and that means that there is someone who's wincon is to kill everyone marked as a "heretic". That person is the Inquisitor and has nk abilities. He could be the reason for one of the deaths

I also have no idea how you guys missed this, but in AL's role, it said he is a heretic.

I checked with Drago and that means that there is someone who's wincon is to kill everyone marked as a "heretic". That person is the Inquisitor and has nk abilities. He could be the reason for one of the deaths
al sama is a heretic?
I missed this

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
QUOTE="Melontonin, post: 554664, member: 2523"]@Reborn did you try to find quotes regarding what you just said?
You quote me then tag reborn lol.
:goatasure:
But here you are.

Yep, nothing else.

How about sera?[/QUOTE]

Fuji's earlier posts were on both flower and sera but his later ones are just a heated exchange with Sera. This is just a sample. I mistook it for just flower and thought they were in an argument.
This changes things slightly. I don't know if sera being this experienced would risk shutting up Fuji, or scum used it to cast sus on him. I'm quite concerned about him at the moment.

Nope for neutral watcher I've always stuck with frustrated townie and not the fool. I've asked a question on the subject of the role 'fool' but not sused him for being one. A question no one bothered to answer

The answer is - yes the fool can die at night, but he has a limited 2 shot ability that allows him to hide and gain death immunity for 2 NPs.

Also I don't believe the fool even exists in this game. Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think the fool has the ability to kill at night? So by using the D1 results we can safely say the fool isn't present this game.

My top sus for now is Zera. He is sticking me hard as neutral party due to his mess up on BD. I really do not think it's a typo between Black dragon and Blue dragon. If he's unseen his teammates should have had a rundown talk with him unless he just forgot about it.

Flower was my scummist till I read everyone's comments on how the machanics work. It checks out and she seems the most townie rn, which is why I feel FB is also leaning more towards scum.

I know we joke a lot about his scummy gameplay regardless of alightment but him being adamant that flower is still sus after reading everyones actions last night is kidna off.

Cobra was being hella contidictary yesterday about wanting a shorter day 1 phase while also saying having a short day 1 is bad.

Al sama just seems off for some reason but thats probably just due to reading the posts from other users in the game, rather than my own reads. I can't figure him out.

These are my top sus atm alongside sera due to his exchange with Fuji on day phase 1.

Krog and Fallen Prince I'm still iffy.
The rest seem decent tbh.

I said I wasn't going to ride a bandwagon but Zara's slip is just too much not to ride on.

VOTE ZARA[/QUOTE]
Post automatically merged:

The whole things a quote btw. Idk what happened
Post automatically merged:

? I got no results both nights.[/QUOTE]

Oopsi yes I did :perocry:

Quotation fuckation aside, I don't mean to be rude, but I feel like I read something and nothing at all...
You have read a lot by now, who are you suspicious of?

Another thing. I hate, haaaaaate to push lynches because of D1 phase start jokes, but wtf is this gif Beta? You never do shits like this before
What's off about my gif, not to your satisfaction?

In the meanwhile meandering through Queen's tricky questions, mistrusting everyone thanks to my brainpower

Status
Not open for further replies.