One Piece full color Volumes 100-101-102 out 2nd August 2024!!!

That's CoA lightning.. AdCoC lightning is coated fully in their respective color.. Zoro is a failure..
Post automatically merged:

Correct.. It's the speculation for now..

Yes, you master AdCoC when you not only coat your fist or whatever with CoC but when you also Coat your CoA Lightning in CoC..
But in this panel, Yamato's Haki is blue, then it turns purple like Kaidou’s. During Yamato's attack on the Numbers, she also manifested blue lightning. We have panels of Kaidou using:

• Golden lightning (when he came to Jack’s aid when the Minks in Sulong form were about to attack him).
  • Blue lightning during the use of his invisible blades against the Rd.
  • Black and red lightning during the clash with Oden in chapter 971.
  • Purple lightning

But in this panel, Yamato's Haki is blue, then it turns purple like Kaidou’s. During Yamato's attack on the Numbers, she also manifested blue lightning. We have panels of Kaidou using:

• Golden lightning (when he came to Jack’s aid when the Minks in Sulong form were about to attack him).
  • Blue lightning during the use of his invisible blades against the Rd.
  • Black and red lightning during the clash with Oden in chapter 971.
  • Purple lightning

Interesting.. That panel look sick too with Blue and Purple..

I'm guessing Yamato's Haki is Blue before she get into her Devil Fruit form and maybe something to do with her Oni race..

Black Red Lightning was only Oden' side..

Golden Lightning, i would need to see the panel..
Edit: Oh i know that was regular Lightning electricity i think..

Invisible Blades against what?..

Although this isn’t the topic, I find Kaidou’s mindset amusing. He deliberately matched himself with Base Luffy, who was seriously using all three types of advanced Haki, shifting from Spam to AdCoC. Later, when Kaidou got serious, he beat down Luffy’s strongest form, Gear 5. The sequence went one by one: he defeated Base Luffy, Snakeman, Gear 4, and finally Gear 5. Kaidou’s hybrid form couldn’t even be compared to the hybrid mode in the final confrontation against Gear 4. Also, which chapter does Volume 102 go up to? Does anyone know the answer?
Best panel so far in my Opinion..

Looks Fire.. 🔥 🔥 🔥
my favorite is the Momonosuke dragon spread and the King and Queen one

Interesting.. That panel look sick too with Blue and Purple..

I'm guessing Yamato's Haki is Blue before she get into her Devil Fruit form and maybe something to do with her Oni race..

Black Red Lightning was only Oden' side..

Golden Lightning, i would need to see the panel..
Edit: Oh i know that was regular Lightning electricity i think..

Invisible Blades against what?..

Marco just cleaning the floor with the all-stars and making King bleed without CoC just show how the Wb commander are a lvl ahead of the Beast and BM pirates commanders

Marco just cleaning the floor with the all-stars and making King bleed without CoC just show how the Wb commander are a lvl ahead of the Beast and BM pirates commanders

But Marco performance wasn’t enough to get rid of either of them definitively, and was Queen's attention fully focused on Marco the entire time? I don't think so.

In the end, Marco was thrown aside with no resistance, while King and Queen continued to fight calmly and had plenty of stamina left to go 1v1 against Zoro and Sanji while clearing the entire floor.

Interesting, Kaido has blue Lightning too, thank you for reminding me..

I also just realized Kaido's Zoan dragon Form is Blue, while his Hybrid form is Purple Somehow..

Also the Oden flashback Haki clash seems to be Black Red yes, i wouldn't bother too much on that one..
Katakuri and Luffy's first clash has shown Yellow Haki lightning switching to Black Red Lightning..
Post automatically merged:

CoA lightning while using rough form of AdCoC.. :goyea:

Veku

Flamboyant
Sanji getting injured by being thrown around and through wood- walls truely proves how the Exoskeleton is the pinncale of durability only a few among the strongest of the World can bypass
Compare that infection shot with the one who Law used against Doflamingo, there are levels between:

Law one against Kaido was far stronger, had a bigger shockwave/air power behind the attack.
It shows how massive stronger Law also became during Dressrosa to Wano.

Overall states became insane, like physical, durability(haki?)and endurance. Taking Yonkou attacks with is insane.

Both Luffy and Law are >>>their Dressrosa versions and that without awakening...
Can't wait for awakening colored versions which are coming out soon.
Greatest braindead gigacope i've seen in a while lmfao