[FNZ] Light game Honkai Star Rail Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
slots id personally be weairest are mango and sigismund/random asshole. watch them closely. RA has a habit of remaining in the background and is well known for being a slippery eel. he lasts a real long time as scum

as for mango, he is a coin flip. there's not a hard line to judge him by because alot of his traits (goofiness, in depth posts, interactions) are hard to distinguish from his scum or town play
:kata:

I'm flattered you think that of me, whoopiecusion-chan

Give me a name and by the power of simp I will purge them

i do get town vibes from you

but i'm asking more from a learning POV, i'm trying to get into the mindset of actually doing stuff on thread play

i usually just play lazily with mech
mango and RA are more like "wiat and see" slots for me

when looking for town!RA, i noticed he coasts less and is far more willing to engage in the thread. he actually has back and forths with people. scum!RA has a tendency to take a back seat and be more passive and avoids OMGUS defenses, he tends to go along with things and relies on blending. doesn't like sticking out too much afaik

i struggle with mango's meta as a whole (hence why i refer to him as a coin flip). biggest issue is mislynching him because he can sometimes just come across as scummy without necessarily meaning to lmaoooo

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!

when looking for town!RA, i noticed he coasts less and is far more willing to engage in the thread. he actually has back and forths with people. scum!RA has a tendency to take a back seat and be more passive and avoids OMGUS defenses, he tends to go along with things and relies on blending. doesn't like sticking out too much afaik

i struggle with mango's meta as a whole (hence why i refer to him as a coin flip). biggest issue is mislynching him because he can sometimes just come across as scummy without necessarily meaning to lmaoooo
So I suffer from LM syndrome 🙃

Indigo

Let the Past Die

I will keep that in mind

Alwaysmind
Indigo
Dr. Watson
Saber
The Orca
Polar Bear
Kiku
Alexis2282AE
Naomi
Logiko
Ratchet
NAMELESS
SoulKiller
MangoSenpai
Random Asshole

5, 6 more town to lean, then rest in scum pile leans

Indigo

Let the Past Die
i will update list later.

he not threatening for now. not scummy

can be soft town lean.

but seen new player act like town while scum.
I like this post

from my pov, Logiko is my strongest town vibe

so i don't see a reason for distancing with Logiko, yet you decided to keep the possibility of Logiko being scum despite the new player innocent vibe

you were also quick to give an idea of game setup

i will move you to town lean

Status
Not open for further replies.