• ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 25 23.4%
  • ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 11 10.3%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Votes: 18 16.8%

• Total voters
Or he just turned it off himself, as there was no reason to keep maintaining it. Or the summoning being cancelled turned it off. We see his face, he's not amused.

Why are we still in huffing piece in 2024?:seriously:
Saturn was along with his 3 Gorosei friends, chasing Sunny and Elbaf ship.
After haki blast and his friends got teleported back to Mariejois, Saturn immediately stopped chasing although he was still there at Egghead. Haki must have humbled him so much he didn't bother chasing anymore.

And that folks, is the end of the Egghead arc. The huge panel spread with all of the Gorosei was sweet. I really hope the anime does the scene justice.

I thought Egghead was pretty good, I think having the Gorosei be forced to teleport out of there was a good way to write them off without having to fully defeat them yet.

A lot of lore dumping and history revealed in this arc, I only wish they would have just told us the meaning behind the "D". I think its time to start revealing more secrets faster.

Saturn was along with his 3 Gorosei friends, chasing Sunny and Elbaf ship.
After haki blast and his friends got teleported back to Mariejois, Saturn immediately stopped chasing although he was still there at Egghead. Haki must have humbled him so much he didn't bother chasing anymore.
Would have been better this undoing summoning stuff could be done by one of the fodder SHs(including sanji here too)..... It did not have to b some random robot saving them with ancient sealed haki while making no sense..... Robot did. Not even tell it's intentions about 200 years ago attack