Light game Honkai Star Rail Mafia

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
i was on the chopping block from the very beginning, i gave the reads that were demanded from me and tried to defend myself, even while most people had already decided to fuck off and stop interacting in that DP
not sure what else i was expected to do on D1, can you answer me?
I shouldn't be the one saying what you were supposed to do. You only has the answer, but if there is no interactions to surf on, I would like to create some. I think this game has a pretty good rhythm so far.

Galactic Baseballer
The Galactic Baseballer has brought you the following message:

Rules are meant to be broken. This is Ratchet, get AlwaysMind to claim today please. I won't be around much. The kill choices aren't what an inactive scum team would make though, keep that in mind.

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
Forgot about this.

vote lynch Saber

blindly following Orca worked out well the last game I played in so let's give it a shot again

Didn't like the reason that Kiku used to legitimate their vote on Saber.

And if I had said vote lynch Saber and nothing else, how would you have felt?
I think the answer that Indigo gave to this message is perfect. Admitting you're sheeping is not a good thing, but giving a reason of why you're voting someone is always better than not doing. It permits us to see if the votes on a slot are legitimate. A bit surprised to see Kiku saying such a thing, she's not a newbie in mafia.

vote lynch NAMELESS
I came back because days almost over and you guys STILL hadn't hammered. This forum is so bad at majority
I'd like to hope that its a struggle to get a lynch because the scum team is against it, but in all likelihood its just because of the usual WG apathy
Not giving any reason to why they're following the wagon on my slot, but manage to be mad at others despite they didn't try to push the others to follow the vote.

Red Night

Chise and Joseph

Rules are meant to be broken. This is Ratchet, get AlwaysMind to claim today please. I won't be around much. The kill choices aren't what an inactive scum team would make though, keep that in mind.
Well, if this is really from Ratched and if you trust them, then follow me on AM, please.

@Ratchet you could have just said this in thread.

Saber

King of Knights

maybe the galactic baseballer name being green could imply he is confirmed town?

since janitor, maybe we should get character name at least. in case scum try to fake claim us

claimed

naomi-boothill
red night-xueyi
soulkiller-blade bullet proof claim.

also not fan of soulkiller atm, since we don't have watson role(janitor)

Saber

King of Knights
since janitor, maybe we should get character name at least. in case scum try to fake claim us

claimed

naomi-boothill
red night-xueyi
soulkiller-blade bullet proof claim.

also not fan of soulkiller atm, since we don't have watson role(janitor)
i already claimed my character too
saber - sparkle