Nah

Saturn confronted kiz and we get a flashback on kiz and vP planning everything
Wait, that sounds like a Loda thing to do... fuck.

York already alluded to Vegaspunk knowing about the Mother Flame being stolen, and possible betrayal.
Loda made sure that Goofy/Lanji didn't care about the promise of saving Vegapunk.
Kizaru gave Goofy the food.

I like it. (Not the writing decision if it happens, the prediction kek.)

Could be something like Saturn ordering the elimination of Stussy and Kaku/Lucci not following through, but it's a good point.
feels weird, why would Satrun say that to Lucci and Kaku who can barly move at all? what I can see it that he says it to sentomaru but even then he already knew that before going to egghead. like the gife is a shocked angry man saying "traitor" what would shock Saturn like that.
imo Kizaru is most likly after that maybe Lucci/Kaku but they are not that like imo

They just copypasted the same deceptive panel from the manga on that damn wall. Doesn't confirm shit. OP never makes extra effort outside of the manga or anime. They just recycle their stuff.
what are you talking about, schizo? The panel is literally colored.
If they wanted no effort, they would've copied anime's non-canon design, yet they actually sticked to canon.

feels weird, why would Satrun say that to Lucci and Kaku who can barly move at all? what I can see it that he says it to sentomaru but even then he already knew that before going to egghead. like the gife is a shocked angry man saying "traitor" what would shock Saturn like that.
imo Kizaru is most likly after that maybe Lucci/Kaku but they are not that like imo
Yeah, fair points, Pew did say earlier that Kizaru was in the chapter but didn't do much, but there's no reason to think he wasn't lying/baiting lul.