Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1123 Spoilers Discussion

Was Sanji mentally nerfed in Egghead?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
I was right with Joyboy haki>Shanks haki.
Joyboy haki knocked out all viceadmirals too. I doubt Shanks haki can do the same.

It just proofs my point that Joyboy is indeed a godtier.

You forget, Shanks is the hakimen, Joyboy has a df.
Yet Joyboy haki is better than Shanks+ has a god df power and probably control it far better than current Luffy.

As example Luffy with a far weaker CoC and less control of G5, defeated Kaido...

Joyboy is at least one league above Luffy.
Current Fresh Luffy does not beat Kaido 1 v 1. Joyboy's residual Haki 500 years later > Shanks.

He eclipses current top tiers by more than 1 tier.

This is premium copium.

They're not even sure Joyboy's haki is greater, which is incredible hype for Shanks. Secondly, do you think Oda is trying to trick us here by having them say this? With the way he wanks Shanks? Take yourself seriously.

Also, how do you know they haven't seen anyone else's haki? Or heard about it? They're over 100 years.
They were fighting on a random island for 100 years. They have not witnessed Roger and Whitebeard’s haki… they don’t know Imu exists

They hints don’t even know LUFFY’S COC level… remember that… Luffy hasn’t used CoC the entire fight… The giants don’t even know what haki level Luffy is at

Oda is having WEAK character who knows Shanks’ haki level saying they have witnessed a haki pulse they can’t tell is above Shanks’… why? Because they are weak and don’t know the difference

I mean you can make it out to be Shanks wank since the same giants do not say the same thing about Warcury whose haki they witnessed… So at best you can say Shanks> Warcury…

You're not going to tell me that the combined efforts of 6 Vegapunks couldn't have literally reprogrammed York to do anything they wanted. Gather intel, mislead the Gorosei, whatever.

This is so annoying to read - I had just shy of zero hope for Oda to close Egghead off in a decent way, but you can just always trust nowadays that Oda will write pretty much the worst thing you can think of.
Sure, because that's a gamble worth taking with the world on the line when she can command the seraphim against them? Really? It's much smarter to play the long game.

Worstgen plebs love to leap at the summaries for "aha!" moments, only to reveal they couldn't figure their way out of a paper bag.
:steef::steef::zosleepy:

I was right with Joyboy haki>Shanks haki.
Joyboy haki knocked out all viceadmirals too. I doubt Shanks haki can do the same.

It just proofs my point that Joyboy is indeed a godtier.

You forget, Shanks is the hakimen, Joyboy has a df.
Yet Joyboy haki is better than Shanks+ has a god df power and probably control it far better than current Luffy.

As example Luffy with a far weaker CoC and less control of G5, defeated Kaido...

Joyboy is at least one league above Luffy.
You're forgetting that how many you can knock out depends on your total power level. So Joyboy's fruit is included in that power level. Rayleigh already explained this.

• Usopp Noland hype: descendant?
  • Usopp Loki hype: 2 trickster liars
  • Usopp luffy hype: Usopp proves he’s vice captain material
  • Usopp big mom hype: he stands against big moms soul pocus to protect the giants
  • Usopp giant hype: Usopp proves himself a true warrior on the same level as the giant legends even if it’s in his own way
  • Usopp elbaf hype: gains a power up to grow significantly stronger. He got dials from sky people and pop greens could represent dwarves
  • Usopp statue hype: already 2 for 2 so make him 3 for 3
  • Usopp conquerors hype: !?
  • Etc
Usopp

:queenmoji::queenmoji::queenmoji::queenmoji:

:queenmoji::queenmoji:

All the theories that came up about Elbaf weren't even mentioning Usopp, so for Oda to just come up and say Elbaf is the land of my dream for Usopp

I'm being optimistic for once and trusting this fraud

Status
Not open for further replies.