Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1123 Spoilers Discussion

Was Sanji mentally nerfed in Egghead?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They only synchronise once a day, and it's been established they can hide things from Punk Records. So no, he doesn't.
What I'm saying is that he literally designed her. He should know her inner workings.

No, because the effects of the earthquake only hit the world this same day. He needed to wait till today or after to send that message, because his entire premise for believing him at the start of the message was the earthquake and sea level rise.

Nor could they have planned for CP0, Saturn, Bonney and the Strawhats to all show up on that exact day.
The timing of the message being relevant makes everything even more contrived. If he didn't know when the navy/cp0 would come, it all just happened to work out for him I guess? If he'd be killed one day before, would it all have been a failure? For all he knew, Uranus was going to evaporate the entire island and prevent the broadcast from happening altogether.

I don't even think the timing of the message would've mattered anyway. If he triggered the broadcast earlier, then the prediction would still be true later. Plus, I think it's save to assume the earthquake and sea level rise caused issues in places in the world, so he could've spurred people to take measures before the damage it caused.

And again, him just leaving the researchers, Sentomarou and the Vegapunks to die is pretty brutal. He also just assumed he was a good enough actor to sell himself not knowing anything, and hoped that he could keep York in the dark even though she is a genius herself and already was many steps ahead of him.

Wouldn't he think that he was going to be assassinated soon before Lulusia happened? I thought he wanted to pass on the 'Will of Ohara', but lucky that he didn't get killed earlier for that very taboo act, before he recorded the broadcast and took measures nearly two weeks after, or everything would've been a total failure. The minute he found out he had been betrayed, the clock was ticking, and he decided to do nothing for a very long time.

The nerve of these clowns calling people dumb when they spent entire break week trying to push df merchant twerkbull possessing a kokuto:milaugh:
Seems like Greenbull's BBC really mindbroke you this week. I've seen you do nothing but seethe at admirals all this week.
:risiup: oh yeah, aren't you the bum who was desperate for Pinzoro to sniff Kizaru's farts this arc?

1108 kizaru will get up and betray the gorosei possibly taking one of them down with him
1109 kizaru will get up and betray the gorosei possibly taking one of them down with him
1110 kizaru will get up and betray the gorosei possibly taking one of them down with him
1111 kizaru will get up and betray the gorosei possibly taking one of them down with him
1112 kizaru will get up and betray the gorosei possibly taking one of them down with him
1113 kizaru will get up and betray the gorosei possibly taking one of them down with him
1114 kizaru will get up and betray the gorosei possibly taking one of them down with him
1115 kizaru will get up and betray the gorosei possibly taking one of them down with him
1116 kizaru will get up and betray the gorosei possibly taking one of them down with him
1117 kizaru will get up and betray the gorosei possibly taking one of them down with him
1118 kizaru will get up and betray the gorosei possibly taking one of them down with him
1119 kizaru will get up and betray the gorosei possibly taking one of them down with him
1120 kizaru will get up and betray the gorosei possibly taking one of them down with him
1121 kizaru will get up and betray the gorosei possibly taking one of them down with him
1122 kizaru will get up and betray the gorosei possibly taking one of them down with him
1123 kizaru will get up and betray the gorosei possibly taking one of them down with him
To be fair, this is the mental state of every major fandom
Big Mom alone is worse than GB's and Kizaru's performance combined

Status
Not open for further replies.