Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1123 Spoilers Discussion

Was Sanji mentally nerfed in Egghead?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ahhh yes the same archetype that oda already told to us in his manga right ???

A swordsman that can not cut anything and can also cut through steel with the same instrument.

• Both instances oden/kid are not cut
  • Shanks cuts through steel railgun with the same instrument while also not cutting kidd
  • clear pictures of oden and kidd who have no cut marks what so ever

Tell me again why they are a different archtype when oda has already established that swordsmen in his world can do these things, and he has demonstrated this level of swordsmanship through shanks and roger.:choppawhat:
Great example of CLOWN WAFFLING

Roger scar on Goden

Uh because not touching is not Swordsmanship.. Such an easy defeat..

1. King/zoro swords touching
  2. King activates sword and zoro swords sink into the grooves.King is about to try and disarm zoro like he did here.
    image upload
  3. Unlike before, this time Zoro says you will not take my swords and quite literally separates the two of them clashing by creating a barrier (no touch).
Tell me what have you defeated sir rootbeer???? The same no touch is done here on a much more massive scale with haki from both parties
free pic hosting

BRUH ...
  1. Casual swing a cloned Mihawk knocked YonkoGodBlackBeard into a mountain and sweating and struggling
  2. A stronger version of that Clone clashed with casual Zoro and pushed each other back
  3. Zoro states that Clone is no-where near Mihawk
Anime copium. Didn't happen in the manga. Also the weakest Yonko ez tanked Shawks attack with his bare hands. And since Shawk= Mihawk+King. His canonically superior to Mihawk. Therefore, by showing this, that means the weakest yonko also neg diffs Mihawk :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

In either case we don't need to go through all these copium loops. Mihawk confirms he gets bodied by any of the current yonkos, which includes BB.

Mihawk confirms he gets bodied by any of the Yonkos.

1. King/zoro swords touching
  2. King activates sword and zoro swords sink into the grooves.King is about to try and disarm zoro like he did here.
    image upload
  3. Unlike before, this time Zoro says you will not take my swords and quite literally separates the two of them clashing by creating a barrier (no touch).
Tell me what have you defeated sir rootbeer???? The same no touch is done here on a much more massive scale with haki from both parties
free pic hosting
No, Zoro always touched, it's just Zoro fans trying to spin some narrative.. Zoro got flown away while holding to his sword mid air ok, there was no magic thing involved there..

ahhh yes the same archetype that oda already told to us in his manga right ???

A swordsman that can not cut anything and can also cut through steel with the same instrument.

• Both instances oden/kid are not cut
  • Shanks cuts through steel railgun with the same instrument while also not cutting kidd
  • clear pictures of oden and kidd who have no cut marks what so ever

Tell me again why they are a different archtype when oda has already established that swordsmen in his world can do these things, and he has demonstrated this level of swordsmanship through shanks and roger.:choppawhat:
They swung a sword in a straight line woahhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.