Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1123 Spoilers Discussion

Was Sanji mentally nerfed in Egghead?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i am not spinning anything what u said does not make sense what so ever. Zoro has to be using his haki to push king backwards here and separate them.
  1. king knows how to disarm zoro i showed you the panel where he did it before. Oda has shown us in his manga that two swordsmen can clash and be sent backwards
    here is that example but that is not what happened with zoro vs king.
  2. Zoro and king clash and stalemate,then the blades sink into kings blades even further to be disarmed. Zoro then stops king from disarming him by creating a barrier/no touch effect this separates the two touching blades.
  3. Zoro no touch barrier to separate himself from kings disarming blade looks just like the no touch demonstrated here by roger/wb
Plus zoro said you're not taking these blades away this quite literally tells you that this is him doing this he is choosing to make this barrier to separate them. King would not be the one doing this because his goal was to disarm zoro in this moment like he did before
If Zoro was using CoA Barrier, which hasn't been shown on a weapon, which wouldn't be swordsmanship too if it didn't touch, it would have looked like this..

You will have an easy life once you stan the godking. It's like being born a trust fund kid.

Be prepared for Shanks to look as good as humanely possible in their eventual confrontation. He might even lose only due to being jumped or to some other dirty trick Teach pulls off.

Hope Kidd joins Teach
Post automatically merged:

Kidd joins Teach
Luffy joins Shanks
Law dies

Perfect ending

I would think so. After this incident which the world knows about i don't see why we would not get a increase. This should be the increase that separates luffy from law and kidd, which i think most if not all agree should have never been equals post wano.
I'm pretty sure Bonney is going to get a new bounty and if she gets a new bounty then the Strawhats should get new bounties too, specially those that actually won fights.

Lame example King was never called rats rival he is df and also possesses lunarian abilities on top of that. All the rat has is gryphon his swordsmanship and haki
Shanks hasn't been called Mihawks rival since 13 + years canonically. Fraudhawks's rival are swordsmen like Vista and Zoro. Shanks rivals are yonkos like Kaido, BM, Luffy, Blackbeard, Wb etc etc. None of whom are swordsmen. Shanks is a hakiman and was canonically called so "Killer Of Observation Haki" King also directly debunks the copium arguments Lorofans try to pose by making it out like you need to fit into a specific slot.
Shanks isn't a swordsman just like King isn't. Shanks is a hakiman (like roger). His sword is meaningless. If Shanks/Rogers swords break, he picks up a twig and coats it with haki would be just as powerful. If Mihawks/Zoros/Prime Ray/Ryuma and other swordsman sword breaks, they become helpless below VA level fodder. Its also why Joy boy was drawn having a sword and and a spear or some shit despite being a DF using brawler (if we go by Luffy). :usoprice::usoprice::usoprice::usoprice::usoprice:

Show a feat of Nusjuro above Pirate king Roger to prove he’s “the strongest swordsman in history”
Don't need to. Mihawk ain't anywhere near to Roger let alone above him and neither will be EOS Zoro.

Mihawk himself confirms:

Roger=Primebeard>>>>>>>>>>Sick Old Whitebeard>>>>>>Mihawk
:gokulaugh:

So Venus don't need to be above Roger. Roger isn't a swordsman (confirmed by Kaido)=

Shanks/Roger=Hakimen

Venus= History's Strongest Swordsman and superior of Mihawk (Also weakest of Gorosei)

Status
Not open for further replies.