Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1123 Spoilers Discussion

Was Sanji mentally nerfed in Egghead?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ur doing nothing but proving my point. The colored shows it’s all zoro. I never needed the manga colored to know it was anll zoro king and zoro arm position does not change what so ever. It’s him and only him making a big enough barrier to separate himself from kings blade which would have taken his swords.:seriously: Again you keep using other people to say that zoro should look like them…. Go look at Roger and wb which I keep sharing with you who also did no touch…. It is exactly like Zoro making the barrier for himself to separate him from king, but since he is the only one doing it there is no spark in the middle
That's actually insane unseen level of Zoro bias to compare that to Roger and Whitebeard's clash..
You're comparing a 2 character Haki clash to a 1 man Haki clash, it's even more ridiculous..

You got no point really, their Blade connected in the first place, there never was a Haki barrier.. Zoro simply resisted, was able to safeguard his swords with will power and brute force and still got thrown away.. There's no barrier, there's no visual evidence of there being a barrier, it's regular Haki sparks like we've seen a thousand times in the series.. There's no difference between those 2..

Status
Not open for further replies.