Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1123 Spoilers Discussion

Was Sanji mentally nerfed in Egghead?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope we get Kizaru next chapter. If after all this, Kizaru just shrugs and goes back to Akainu to report in New Marineford, BLEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Whats kizaru gonna do? The best thing is to internally reflect on what he has done and where he stands with life.
Sperging out gonna change nothing beside him self killed and the marine is not gonna just let him retire with all the knowledge he has

Its already kinda a pothole that they let kuzan go altho I suspect sengoku pulled strings for that

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
What do you think my friends
Vegapunk was meant to be boiled, just like Oden

Throw that guy into the pot, then feed him to the innocent Sea Kings the sick mad scientist turned into evil mecha death weapons.

THE VEGAPUNKS WERE BORN TO BE ERASED FROM HISTORY

Does Ancient Robot Haki Robot Sealing make me more angry than Shanks' Film Red Wank? I can't tell.

"Nah just kidding. I'm gonna nearly get your crew killed, then die myself. Hope some Giants show up or something, or you guys might be fucked, LOL. Hope you find the One Piece, though."

The Murder-Game and Escape aspect of this arc being such shit is so frustrating.

Even the announcement had a lot of wide-ranging implications for the world. It was boring to us on a lot of levels, but the One Piece world finding out its history via a global broadcast is really cool. Frustrating, but I'm still glad Oda did it. Dead-man switch is a cool concept not used enough in anime, IMO (shout out Blue Submarine No. 6, which also deals directly with global flooding and has a mad scientist with a dead-man switch).

But, the "The Stella is missing and we know the WG wants to kill Vegapunk... LET'S SPLIT UP GANG!" section is so dumb, and the entirety of the escape sequence being interrupted by a Saturn monologue only for the chase sequence to then magically begin again is so ridiculous I don't know where to start.

Artificial Tension.

That's how I'd described Egghead's problems.

Aritificial Tension.

The outside segments were all great. I hated what happened to Kidd because on Pan and Ghostly, but, fuck it, Shanks is just that strong.

I really hope we get Kizaru next chapter. If after all this, Kizaru just shrugs and goes back to Akainu to report in New Marineford, BLEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Vegapunk: "let me die Sanji…"
Sanji: "why?!"
Vegapunk: "only you can do it… only you can let me die. For the agenda you L taker."
Oda in his room: "yes perfect. They will 100% bully the Sanji fandom for a long time. I will now sleep with my Rurouni Kenshin body pillow"

Status
Not open for further replies.