Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1123 Spoilers Discussion

Was Sanji mentally nerfed in Egghead?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Arc was carried by Garp and Oda couldnt even bother to give him more than 4 chapters
Yeah,Garp was cool

The rest were...pointless?Speech didn't tell us anything new.And what did shock the world?This way to long message?One of the Gorosei should have died and even that would not "shock" the world.

I dont understand this Arc besides the stuff outside happened(Shanks/Kidd,Law/BB,Garp)

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
Whats kizaru gonna do? The best thing is to internally reflect on what he has done and where he stands with life.
Sperging out gonna change nothing beside him self killed and the marine is not gonna just let him retire with all the knowledge he has

Its already kinda a pothole that they let kuzan go altho I suspect sengoku pulled strings for that
1. Kizaru and Vegapunk made an agreement before this: Kizaru would kill Vegapunk, but let the Straw Hats and Bonney flee.

-Vegapunk: "I'm going to die, Kizaru. But, I want the Straw Hats to rescue Bonney. I know your justice is unclear Borsalino, but, you know Bonney is an innocent girl, and that what happened to Kuma wasn't justice. Bonney became a pirate, to save her father. As your friend, I ask you to kill me, but spare Bonney, and let the Straw Hats rescue her from here."

-Kizaru: "Oooooh my, you want me to let a Yonkou go? I knew you were mad, Vegapunk, but studying the Void has sucked your brains away... Why would you want to die, anyway?"

-Vegapunk: "Without being specific, I feel like my death is necessary! Even if times are dark, I believe in the future, in good, in science! Even if the Marines do plenty wrong, you all try to fight against evil! Tell me, Kizaru! Do you really believe the WG to be good? If there is any doubt within you... please, give me this chance, to share the truth! Let Bonney and the Straw Hats go! This is my crime, not theirs!"

2. Imu will order Saturn to kill all of the witnesses on the island, and retrieve York and the Mother Flame. Whether or not this includes Kizaru, Kizaru will fight against Saturn, and possibly the Seraphim if they get freed.

3. When Saturn was summoned, anyone below a certain ranking who saw him was murdered for looking at him

There are multiple instances of the Marines commenting on the other Gorosei

Hound, who seems to be an intelligent Marine, and a Vice Admiral, has NO IDEA what the hell is happening.

The Gorosei being evil giant monsters is a GIANT deal.

When Saturn showed up, it was announced. Saturn was fighting alongside the other Gorosei in their Youkai forms. It won't take long for Marines to put two and two together, and go, "Oh... Saturn showed up first, then the other Gorosei joined him to help. So... the Gorosei are all evil giant monsters?"

Look at the air of "superiority" and "elegance" the Celestial Dragons put on. The last thing they want is this being revealed: that the highest authority in the world are monsters more inhuman and dangerous than any Sea Beast.

So, yeah, Kizaru will fight against Saturn. I expect the Mother Flame to blow up somehow, still, too, but, it doesn't need to. I could see the Mother Flame being a Tamatebako for Mary Geoise, like the Fish-Man Island Tamatebako box blew up Whole Cake Island; a future bomb being shipped to the enemy lair.

The big interest here is if the Seraphim are freed, S-Bear and S-Snake SHOULD attack Saturn on principle because Kuma hates Saturn and Boa just despises Celestials in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.